View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Possibility to see the number of project allocated to a Ressource - ProjeQtOr

Possibility to see the number of project allocated to a Ressource

More
26 Apr 2018 10:02 - 26 Apr 2018 10:04 #1 by gabriele
Good morning (again) ,

We can see by "Planning" and on the "Ressources" selected, all the projects allocated to a Ressource by I need to known if it's possible to have the number of projects allocated to a Ressource, I don't see this informations on Projeqtor and no longer in the documentation of Projeqtor.

And I have another question that I don't find no longer in Projeqtor and no longer in the documentation : Is it possible to see if we can again allocated a project to a Ressouce.

Thank you in advance.

Yours.

Gabriele Cassano.
Last edit: 26 Apr 2018 10:04 by gabriele.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2018 11:04 #2 by babynus
It's because you don't use "capacity" planning.

You must enter allocated work for resources on each activity.
Then calculate planning.
You'll then have several reports to show how work is planned for resource and its availability.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
26 Apr 2018 11:10 #3 by gabriele
Yes, but my question is for the project, and project is not on the section work, so it's not possible ?

More
26 Apr 2018 11:20 #4 by babynus
You can see all projects allocated to the resource in the resource screen.

But this won't tell you is resource still has availability for other project : he may work only 1 day on current project or be full time during whole project duration.
It is the allocated work, spread on days by planning calculation that will tell you this.

ProjeQtOR calculates real "capacity" planning.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
26 Apr 2018 13:48 #5 by gabriele
My question is : if it's possible to have the number of projects allocated to a Ressource.

For sample : Resource Gabriele has 10 projects allocated

More
26 Apr 2018 13:53 #6 by gabriele
And I don't understand where is the answer to this : Is it possible to see if we can again allocated a project to a Ressouce.

I need your help.

Thank you.

Gabriele Cassano.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.