View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - How can i restrict the ticket, activities based on the mapped unit of locations? - ProjeQtOr

How can i restrict the ticket, activities based on the mapped unit of locations?

More
04 Sep 2018 06:32 #1 by mc540052
Hi,
Thank you so much for this great tool..!!!
Since last one year we are using PROJEQTOR version (6.1.3) for our project management activities and we are very happy with Projeqtor tool as it handled all our requirements except one or two.
Now the requirement is we need to map multiple locations to one unit for a single project. Activities, tickets & tasks should be only viewed by the mapped Unit and the respective locations.
We tried to restrict the tasks, activities based on the mapped unit against the locations which we couldn’t.
Need your support to address this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2018 11:20 #2 by babynus
Sorry, I don't understand the request.

Could you formulate it with Projeqtro terms ?

Now the requirement is we need to map multiple locations to one unit for a single project. Activities, tickets & tasks should be only viewed by the mapped Unit and the respective locations.

What is a location ?
What is a unit ?
What is a task ? (I understand ticket and activities, but not task)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.