View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Cannot complete setup because of setup error - Page 5 - ProjeQtOr

Cannot complete setup because of setup error

More
24 Oct 2018 13:43 #25 by dabeegmon

babynus wrote:

are there more directories that are part of this 'system' (all the pieces that make up the website and the specific software) that need to have the permissions changed?

No, unless you move some projeqtor folders, that are by default on /var/www/html/projeqtor/files, but that you can (and possibly should) move outside web reach through global parameters screen

I am quite prepared to have these directories outside of web reach but I'm thinking that it would be quite useful to actually have something working before I try to modify things even more. Just know that I'm quite confused and that nothing that I have been able to find or do has allowed the configuration and set up of projeqtor to run to completion.

Any suggestions as to what else needs doing?

TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2018 13:47 #26 by babynus

I am quite prepared to have these directories outside of web reach but I'm thinking that it would be quite useful to actually have something working before I try to modify things even more

It is a good approach ;)

Check messages.
If configuration of log file is correct, you may find issues logged on log file.
Please post them here.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
24 Oct 2018 14:10 #27 by dabeegmon

babynus wrote:

I am quite prepared to have these directories outside of web reach but I'm thinking that it would be quite useful to actually have something working before I try to modify things even more

It is a good approach ;)

Check messages.
If configuration of log file is correct, you may find issues logged on log file.
Please post them here.

All log file locations (~/web/ . . . , /home/projeqtor/ . . . , and /var/www/example.com/logs . . . are either non-existent or are empty.

incorrect value for 'Log file name', cannot write to such a file : check access rights

is what I still have in the configuration screen.

Regards

More
26 Oct 2018 19:18 #28 by babynus
You must look for log file as defined during the configuration.
It's defined in projeqtor/files/config/parameters.php
Default location is projeqtor/files/log
If folder is emprty, possibly error is logged in apache error log file.

Babynus

More
05 Nov 2018 03:41 - 05 Nov 2018 04:00 #29 by dabeegmon

babynus wrote: You must look for log file as defined during the configuration.
It's defined in projeqtor/files/config/parameters.php
Default location is projeqtor/files/log
If folder is emprty, possibly error is logged in apache error log file.

From projeqtor/files/config/parameters.php :
$logFile = '/home/projeqtor/files/logs/projeqtor_${date}.log';

You are correct. Not only are there no files - - - there is nothing! (in projeqtor/files/log)

The only error I can see (in /var/log/apache2/error.log) is:

[Sun Nov 04 20:07:45.177992 2018] [:error] [pid 850] python_init: Python version mismatch, expected '2.7.5+', found '2.7.13'.
[Sun Nov 04 20:07:45.178092 2018] [:error] [pid 850] python_init: Python executable found '/usr/bin/python'.
[Sun Nov 04 20:07:45.178100 2018] [:error] [pid 850] python_init: Python path being used '/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload'.

Using logic - - - the error doesn't make any sense - - - 2.7.13 is greater than 2.7.5 but there likely is something else that has changed.

Any ideas on how to resolve the issue?
Last edit: 05 Nov 2018 04:00 by dabeegmon.

More
05 Nov 2018 10:48 #30 by babynus
You defined
$logFile = '/home/projeqtor/files/logs/projeqtor_${date}.log';
So directory "/home/projeqtor/files/logs/"
- must exist
- php user (www-data) must have write rights on this folder (try a cmod 777 to try)

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.