View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Requirement assigned to a user with Resposible name is not showing under 'Today' - ProjeQtOr

Requirement assigned to a user with Resposible name is not showing under 'Today'

More
13 Nov 2018 08:48 #1 by prakash
Hi,

Created a requirement and assigned to a user with selecting user name under 'responsible'.
But when the respective user login, requirements are neither showing under 'Tasks assigned to me' list nor 'Tasks I am responsible for' list in 'today' screen.

Please guide me if any configuration required to overcome this issue.
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2018 09:10 #2 by babynus
'Tasks assigned to me' will never show Requirements as requirements don't have assignments (like activities do)

'Tasks I am responsible for' should show Requirements, but user must have access rights to be able to see Requirement to see it on today screen.
He must either be allocated to the project of the Requirement or have profile that give him access right to 'items he si responsible for' on requirements.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
13 Nov 2018 09:46 #3 by prakash
User Profile has set as 'Developer' and have access rights to see and update the Requirements (as Updater access). We have created only 1 project as of now and the user also associated with this project.. Still details are not showing under 'Tasks I am responsible for' for the user login.

Please let me know what are the exact configuration points needs to check.

Note: I am using Projeqtor version 7.1.4
Please find the screen shots for your reference

File Attachment:

File Name: Screenshots.doc
File Size:241 KB
Attachments:

More
13 Nov 2018 13:40 #4 by babynus
Right !

In fact, today screen is not designed to list Requirements...
It will be done on V7.3 (ticket #3663)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.