View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Is there a way to set a reminder of an activity or ticket sent by email - ProjeQtOr

Is there a way to set a reminder of an activity or ticket sent by email

More
18 Nov 2018 05:10 #1 by iconic
Now that we have been using ProjeQtor for a few years the number of activities, and notes have increased dramatically. I was wondering if there is a way to set a reminder on specific dates or times where an email is sent to remind me to followup with an activity or action that is sent automatically on a specific date and time.

I have tried and cannot seem to find a way to do that.

I have used alerts and the alerts work well if you are directly at the software and on the computer. But I want a way that it sends an email to remind me to follow up and that email is automatically sent on the specified day and/or time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2018 10:39 #2 by babynus

I have used alerts and the alerts

When you define indicators to send alert (internal alerts) you can also define to send an email.
You can also try the notification system.
This system, available only after enabling it on global parameters / automations, can generate notifications (intrernal) and send alerts.
It's a bit technical, not easy to understand at first, but very powerfull when mastered.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
18 Nov 2018 10:54 #3 by iconic
When I use the indicators the emails are not sent at all, unless the activity is looked at and then it sends all the email notifications. I only use the email optioned as defined, not the internal alert.

Is there an operation manual on how to setup

global parameters / automations

More
18 Nov 2018 11:05 #4 by babynus
You must activate CRON system on admin page.
It may be stopped, just start it.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.