ProjeQtOr free project management software - New installation of V8.0.4 fails - ProjeQtOr
 

New installation of V8.0.4 fails

More
12 Jui 2019 14:46 #1 by briandlees
I have tried to do a clean install of V8.0.4 but it fails when I try to log in admin/admin. The log reveals the following:

2019-06-12 13:35:20.464
DEBUG
login for maintenance with other than 'admin' / 'admin'
2019-06-12 13:35:20.466 ***** ERROR ***** [] Exception-[22021] SQLSTATE[22021]: Character not in repertoire: 7 ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xba

Do you have any pointers as to what is causing the issue?

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jui 2019 15:10 #2 by babynus
Did you enter "admin" as user and "admin" as password ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jui 2019 15:18 #3 by briandlees
Yes. I think either the issue is that it isn't interpreting it as UTF8 for some reason, or else the database has no admin/admin user in it.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jui 2019 15:29 #4 by babynus

I think either the issue is that it isn't interpreting it as UTF8

Possible but unlikely : we have users using very specific charsets (chinese, russion, farsi), and "admin" is coded the same in UTF8 and ANSI.

the database has no admin/admin user in it.

Of course !
At that point, the database should be completely empty.
So this is not the issue.

Please check for errors on browser console or on log file.
I would more likely thing about some encrypting issue (some missing module)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jui 2019 15:33 - 12 Jui 2019 15:37 #5 by briandlees
I have tried a completely new installation with 7.2.5 as I noticed from the forum you said it should work with a completely empty database. The issue is the same. The complete log file is attached.

It appears to be saying that the table resource is not defined.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 Jui 2019 15:37 by briandlees.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jui 2019 17:38 - 12 Jui 2019 17:38 #6 by briandlees
I have created another V8.0.4 with new database name, new install, and it again fails. I inserted a line in the loginCheck.php to log the username and password being used. The results are nothing like the admin/admin being entered, and are different every time I try to login. It seems to me they are being encrypted by some mechanism. Two such excerpts from the log are below:

2019-06-12 16:31:50.168 ..... SCRIPT .... 192.168.0.254 Page=loginCheck.php
2019-06-12 16:31:50.169 ..... SCRIPT .... 192.168.0.254 ->/tool/loginCheck.php
2019-06-12 16:31:50.173
DEBUG
loginCheck : current db version = ''
2019-06-12 16:31:50.173
DEBUG
username:'L▒맨' / password:'hgE95ucaAV1SnHGQcQ=='


2019-06-12 16:31:51.408 ..... SCRIPT .... 192.168.0.254 Page=loginCheck.php
2019-06-12 16:31:51.409 ..... SCRIPT .... 192.168.0.254 ->/tool/loginCheck.php
2019-06-12 16:31:51.413
DEBUG
loginCheck : current db version = ''
2019-06-12 16:31:51.413
DEBUG
username:'▒]▒ ▒' / password:'dQLTHOgaAV1oFRsfEQ=='
Last edit: 12 Jui 2019 17:38 by briandlees.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds