View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Projeqtor Windows to Linux Migration - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Projeqtor Windows to Linux Migration

More
05 Fév 2024 16:01 #7 by Plucks
Sorry Snitnil, but we only provide a free support for ProjeQtOr on this forum, not the full installation of your own web server on Linux. You can find many help on the internet about this.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Fév 2024 16:28 #8 by snitnil
Sorry I'm not very comfortable with going so far in a website configuration. I thought it was still closely related to projeqtor. I'm gonna search by myself about this for now and if I find a solution to this problem in particular, I will come and give the answer to potentially help people that would also be affected

More
06 Fév 2024 14:15 #9 by snitnil
I did some research and it turns out that the basic packages for the LAMP server are not sufficient.
The modules I was missing were related to php. So here are all the packages to install for a LAMP server which will host the projeqtor tool: curl, apache2, php, libapache2-mod-php, php-mysql, php-mbstring, php-xml, php-zip, mariadb-server .

(I was also wondering if I could include a drive link to my documentation for this project?)

More
06 Fév 2024 14:30 #10 by Plucks
Hello,
Glad you found out what you need to install in order to make your local webserver run correctly.
Just in case, have you read our technical prerequisites where most of these modules are indeed listed as required or recommended ?

More
06 Fév 2024 14:46 #11 by snitnil
Ok thank you. I hadn't paid attention to this section but rather to the "Setup and Migration" section. A link to this page was sent to me so I didn't pay attention to the details :/
Once again, sorry and thank you for your time and attention.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.