View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - New versiona 11.2.1 and 11.2.2 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

New versiona 11.2.1 and 11.2.2

More
16 Mar 2024 17:57 #1 by dieperie
New version 11.2 was created by dieperie
I installed V11.2 to test. I noticed that the planning is extremely slow. Looking at the browser task manager, I noticed very high CPU usage. Something must be wrong is generating the GANTT view.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2024 08:02 #2 by maxca
Replied by maxca on topic New version 11.2
Hello,

thank you for your feedback.
I'm not reproducing your problem. Can you tell me how many activities/projects you have? Are there log errors? console errors? What browser are you using?
Don't hesitate to describe anything you can on this subject, as the new version 11.2 includes : "Noticeable improvement in planning view performance: a Gantt of a thousand lines is displayed in a few seconds".

Maxca

More
19 Mar 2024 10:10 - 19 Mar 2024 10:12 #3 by dieperie
Replied by dieperie on topic New version 11.2
Hello, Thank for your feedback.
Please see attachment with some screenshots.
I cannot see any errors in the logs. Neither Apache- neither ProjeQtOr. The log garnularity is set to "Debug".
Please note that I have a large project and patch jsonPlanning to allow more lines.
I use intensively the filter feature.
It takes a while to load the schedule. Once it is loaded and display, if you scroll, it lags a lot or freezes for some time.
I did not encounter this with previous versions.
Hope this helps.
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Mar 2024 10:12 by dieperie.

More
20 Avr 2024 10:17 - 20 Avr 2024 10:44 #4 by dieperie
Hello,
I was testing both latest releases and wonder if you found the root cause to the issue I described previously ?
With large projects, the gantt display still freezes or slows downs considerably the browser.
Because the project is large, I use the filter feature to limit view to display specific sections only.
This limits the number of lines but demonstrates same symptomes, whereas still very high CPU usage when generating the gantt view and especially when scrolling down throughout the plan.
Many thanks in advance.
Last edit: 20 Avr 2024 10:44 by dieperie.

More
22 Avr 2024 09:11 #5 by babynus
Hi,

The jsonPlanning has largely changed and should not rfequire extension to show large projects.
Try and reinstall defaut code and do not patch jsonPlanning

NB : scrolling should not "block" the browser.
We identified issue when scrolling very quickly from top to bottom : lines are not aligned (left-right parts) but never faces blocking.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
23 Avr 2024 20:39 #6 by dieperie
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
I use the original code, except this patch (see attachment)
It needed because the filter criteria does not see project lines behond the "global setting".
If I change the global setting to the patch value, it loads the full schedule, which is not desired.
Thank you for your support.   

Attachments:

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.