View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - after installation: admin passwort doesn't work - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

after installation: admin passwort doesn't work

More
03 Mai 2019 10:14 #1 by ecky83
Hello!
after copying the files downloaded from the ProjeQtOr homepage on my webserver and creating a new database, everything seems fine: i could enter all data of the server and all fields were green.. then i contiuned and i got to the login windows --- there i should write admin als user and also admin as password... but it told me: invalid credentials.

i tried with copy and paste, big and small A.. everything. no chance. i went as described into another post to phpMyAdmin and wanted to reset there the password.. but also no chance: i don't have the rows "salt" and "crypto" to set dem NULL.. so what else can i do?
somewhere in the forum i also found the MD5 crypted code for "admin" - but also this didn't work.. meanwhile i did this three times and also recreated an database.

might it be a probem, that the installation ist in the folder domain.tld/pmo1 instead of domain.tld/projeqtor ??

Thanks and regards,
Ecky

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Mai 2019 16:12 #2 by babynus
Please drop your database (it should first be empty), and will be created automatically.
Remove file tool/parametersLocation.php and connect to projector : you will play again configuration.
At the end, you'll be able to connect as admin/admin.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
03 Mai 2019 17:37 #3 by ecky83
Hello,
thanks! did it so.. now it seems to work.. at leas the password.. but now for over one hour it writes: "Upgrade in currently running. Wait until it ends"
ist this normal?
regards, Ecky.

More
03 Mai 2019 21:02 #4 by babynus
It is because previous install faiked.
Delete file projeqtor/files/cron/MIGRATION

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
04 Mai 2019 14:01 #5 by ecky83
hi! thanks for the advice. i did so.. then the login seemd to work (it looks longer than before).. but in the end nothing else happend. i opend a new private browser window (for new session, etc) and tried to log in..
guess what: again: "Invalid login parameters"

any further ideas?

More
04 Mai 2019 14:09 #6 by ecky83
...and now i tried the whole procedure again.. maybe there are some not allowed signs in the sql-password? are there any, i shouldn't use?
regards, Ecky

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.