View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Integrate the taskjuggler plannification engine - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Integrate the taskjuggler plannification engine

More
02 Oct 2023 15:46 #1 by brasal
Hi,
TackJuggler is the best plannification engine I have ever used with awsome features like resource hierarchy and pool management. This is of greater help in a planning life cycle from draft to production. As a workaround, being able to export in taskjuggler format (test file) and import back would be nice ; with update of course .

Best regards,

Alain

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2023 14:22 #2 by babynus
Hi,
If taskjuggler is the tool you need, just use it. 
We are not here to promote any competitors.

I don't know what resource hierarchy stands for, but sure projeqtor already manages Pool.

If you want to export data, Projeqtor provides export os MS-Project xml format, that most Gantt management tools can read (MS-Project, Libre Project, Open workbench,...)
Hope taskjuggler does.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
03 Oct 2023 14:34 #3 by brasal
TaskJuggler is only a planning engine text based. I need ProjeQtor for all its integrated features.
My use case is : say you have a pool of developpers, and inside a (sub) pool of developpers with ability A. If I affect a developper from the developper pool to a task and if the engine selects one that has ability A, then the number of available developpers in the pool of developpers with ability A should decrease. It should be also possible to define priorities or strategy for the engine to affect developpers from sub pools.

More
03 Oct 2023 15:45 #4 by babynus
Projeqtor does not manage sub-pools (you have to define a pools  for each of your subpools)
Projeqtor manages pool, and planning calculation takes into account availablilty of resources on pools, and also use of pools to plan resources.
Have a try, it works fine.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
03 Oct 2023 15:48 #5 by brasal
I have used ProjeQtor for many years, including pools, and sub-pools is a feature I miss a lot.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.