View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - MODULE OF MANAGEMENT OF REGULATED ABSENCES - Page 3 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

MODULE OF MANAGEMENT OF REGULATED ABSENCES

More
13 Avr 2019 22:38 #13 by babynus
Hi,

I now fixed te issue about $theWorkFlowId.
I generated a default (simple) workflow that should work fine for leave system.
I also fixed some issues on StatusMain.php about incorrect SQL queries.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The topic has been locked.
More
15 Avr 2019 14:40 #14 by tabary
Hello,

First of all, thank you for taking this contribution into account.

For $ theWorkFlowId, you've been faster than me. I did the same thing as you.

As for the display of the calendar, I saw that you had found the solution.
I made a change in view \ js \ projeqtorHR.js on the leaveCalendarDisplay () function to see only the 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons.
See in the patch attached : view-js-projeqtorHR.
By cons, I can not internationalize the calendar. The Calendar widget is based on the locale of the browser even if I change the locale value in dojoConfig or the lang property of the Calendar widget.

By the way, I fixed a bug in tool \ getLeaves.php (see in the patch attached : Tool-getLeaves).

For the generation of the file EXCEL I had also tried with PhpSpreadsheet and had also had the same result as you.
I am looking more finely to find the solution.

Finally, in the version 8.0.0 revision '4729', I noticed that the global parameter allowing to choose the administrator of the module is no longer visible in the global parameters (it worked in the revision of last week).

Hoping to have helped you.
Attachments:
More
19 Avr 2019 14:54 #15 by babynus

I made a change in view \ js \ projeqtorHR.js on the leaveCalendarDisplay () function to see only the 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons.
See in the patch attached : view-js-projeqtorHR.

Good idea, buttons were no need.
Patch integrated.

By cons, I can not internationalize the calendar. The Calendar widget is based on the locale of the browser even if I change the locale value in dojoConfig or the lang property of the Calendar widget.

Not an issue...

By the way, I fixed a bug in tool \ getLeaves.php (see in the patch attached : Tool-getLeaves).

I don't understand your patch
if (count($resStatus)<0) {
 usort($resStatus, function($a, $b)
     {
         return strcmp($a->sortOrder, $b->sortOrder);
     }
 );
You sort a table only if it is empty ?
For the generation of the file EXCEL I had also tried with PhpSpreadsheet and had also had the same result as you.
I am looking more finely to find the solution.
Not an issue, we continue with PHP-Excel, but will have to think to replace with phpSpreadsheet (PHPExcel ios not maintained any more)
Finally, in the version 8.0.0 revision '4729', I noticed that the global parameter allowing to choose the administrator of the module is no longer visible in the global parameters (it worked in the revision of last week).
This is fixed.
It was wrong management of modules.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.