View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Predecessors activities drop down shows all activities for all projects - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Predecessors activities drop down shows all activities for all projects

More
13 Mai 2019 16:40 #1 by beverley
Hi

We have noticed when you create a plan, I was in global planning view, drop down list for predecessor shows all activities for all projects. I added a new activity to the plan, saved it then tried to add a predecessor. The drop down initially showed all active activities (not closed) for all projects. If I come back out of then go back into the drop down it then shows just the activities for the project (that are not closed).

Please see attached document for screen shots etc.
Attachments:

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mai 2019 19:26 #2 by babynus
Issue recorded as Ticket #4007

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
24 Mai 2019 14:30 #3 by Gautier
Hello,

Ticket #4007 is canceled ,because this is not an issue.
You can choose any predecessor element visible, if you want only select in specific project. You have to filter on project selector.

More
05 Jui 2019 17:09 #4 by beverley
Hi

You have replied that this ticket is fixed, as you indicated that you needed to have the project selected, for the drop downs to include just elements selected that exist for that project not all. However if you look at the word document and screen shots I took, you can clearly see I did have the project selected, and that the problem occurred, first time you go into the predecessor or successor and select the drop down it shops all projects activities, if you close the window and re-open then it just shows the selected project in the list.

So your suggestion of selecting the project to fix this bug, does solve the issue. I had this selected already. The word document with screen shots is attached to orginal logging of this issue.

Thanks Bev

More
06 Jui 2019 18:03 #5 by babynus
OK, issue confirmed on first opening.
(second time, list is correct)

Tickezt #4007 reopened.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.