View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Manually Trigger Notification of Other User for Object Change - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Manually Trigger Notification of Other User for Object Change

More
01 Juil 2019 16:17 #1 by gohrner
Is there a way to manually trigger another user upon an object change?

Example: I write a note for e.g. a Ticket and want colleague Bob to be informed about this.

In several forum softwares (e.g. Discourse) or issue trackers like JIRA, I can just write "@username" to nudge the user with the "username". It will get a notification message, even if not subscribed to the topic / issue.

In Bugzilla, I can at least subscribe anyone to any issue - maybe not always a desired behaviour, but I can make sure someone I think who needs to be notified actually gets notified.

What's the best way to achieve this in ProjeQtOr?

The "@username" notation probably does not exist in ProjeQtOr.

I can manually send an object as email to someone, but this then includes a summary of everything, not just the current modification or added note. Also I could not find a way to select another user or to have some kind of "user autocompletion", so I have to know the eMail address and enter it manually.

Can I somehow subscribe another user to an object?

Or is there something similar to the "@username" notation (even if it's no keyword in the comment itself) such that the target person gets a notification of the current change / comment?

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Juil 2019 16:23 #2 by babynus
Hi,

You can subscribe to a ticket, to receive emails sent to followers of ticket.
If you have correponding rights, you can also subscribe for another user.
Then, emails on new notes must be parametered to be sent to followers.

You can also manually send an email to any user with some role on the ticket or to followers, or to anyone : just use "other" checkbox to open full text field fore email address (you can alos enter user name in this field for quick search)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
02 Juil 2019 09:02 #3 by gohrner

If you have correponding rights, you can also subscribe for another user.

Ah, just found out about this; good!

just use "other" checkbox to open full text field fore email address (you can alos enter user name in this field for quick search)

I found out about the "other" checkbox an email address field, but in my installation there does not seem to be a quick search function - it just seems to be a plain text field and does not show any popup or similar.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.