View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Contract types versus ressources - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Contract types versus ressources

More
14 Jan 2020 09:33 #1 by fmartin
Hello,

I'm having trouble to understand how to configurate the HR module. I have created the following:
1. 4 different contract types
1. 3 different leaves types

Everytime I checked the box of a user to become an "Employee", that employee gets assigned to all types of leaves. Even if, the employee has the right type of contract selected.

Can you please walk me through ?

What I expect, it's to have a single type of contract for each employee that only grants the right type of leave in the "earned leaves period".

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2020 09:54 #2 by alainforma
Hello,

You could find an answer reading online user manual (version on V8.3 has been updated with leave system information), or contributors documentation (in french) available on download page of our website. ( produit / telechargement / document );
On the contrary, we ll try to help you later.

Regards

More
07 Fév 2020 01:06 #3 by mcanuto
Hi,

I think I have the some problem.

I have un "Outsourced Contrat" with just one type of leave ("Outsourced Absence") and a "Internal Contract" with several types of leaves ("paid holidays", "illness", "unpaid leave").

The issue is that no matter what contract I give to an employee, he gets all the four types of leaves (from both contracts) under the menu "Leave rights earned".

I searche d fora way to avoid this on the document, but I couldn't find it.

Can you help us, please?

Best regards,
MCanuto

More
07 Fév 2020 17:21 #4 by babynus
Hi,

When you select that a resource is an empoyee, he is automatically assigned to default contract, and so gets all the absence types for this contract.
If you then change the contract type, this won't actualize Leave rights earned.
We found an issue : in that case, you cannot delete the extra Leave rights, even if it gets no days.
We'll fix this on next patch.

As a summary, to avoid extra unexpected Leave Rights eraned, you must define as defaut contract type the one which gets only rights common to all contract types, of a contract type with no right at all.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
09 Fév 2020 19:14 #5 by mcanuto
Hello,

I tried your solution but unfortunately isn't not working.

1. I created a contract with no leave rights
2. I defined the employees (no one has leave rights)
3. I configure one leave type ( all employees have a leave right record and can demande a leave period, even if their contracts don't have any leave rights)

Did I do something wrong?

More
10 Fév 2020 14:29 #6 by babynus

1. I created a contract with no leave rights

It is the only contract type ?

Be aware that new employees (newly checked "is an employee") will be assigned to defaut contract type, and will so retreive leave rights (at least ofr the current year) corresponding to defaut contract type

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.