View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Error when editing bill as pdf - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Error when editing bill as pdf

More
13 Fév 2020 10:41 #1 by milien56
Hello,
I'm running v8.3.2
I'm using Projector for years, and my company is benchmarking the possibility to edit customer invoice straight from Projeqtor.

I have few questions:

1/ Is the procedure to edit such invoice is editing it as PDF from the "customer invoice" vue ?
2/ When using this link i got an error : "2020-02-13 10:32:36.854 ***** ERROR ***** [V8.3.2] cause = Undefined property: Bill::$tax" and the pdf is not displayed properly
3/ Is there a native way to customize the invoice with template (Company Logo, texte befre/after the billing details, ...) or should we use the pluggin Template report ?
4/ I woud like to use the "Invoice according to produce workload" mode, on project with tens of people working on tens of activities ... The only way i found to generate a bill is to add for each people, as many line as existing activities for a dedicated period, it tooks me hours. Is there a way to automatically add non-empty billing lines (including all people and all activities) just selecting a period ?

Thanks

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Fév 2020 15:15 #2 by babynus

1/ Is the procedure to edit such invoice is editing it as PDF from the "customer invoice" vue ?

You can, but you won't get anything looking like an invoice.
It is just the export of detail view of invoice.

2/ When using this link i got an error : "2020-02-13 10:32:36.854 ***** ERROR ***** [V8.3.2] cause = Undefined property: Bill::$tax" and the pdf is not displayed properly

It seems you have an old "Bil" template, that was removed because everyone was requested to have it adapted to his onw way to do.
So it is not maintained any more.
You can find the code in report/object/Bill.php.
Either you can fix the code to have it work and fit your need, of delete this file to retreive defaut export.

3/ Is there a native way to customize the invoice with template (Company Logo, texte befre/after the billing details, ...) or should we use the pluggin Template report ?

This can be done thanks to our "Template rpoert" plugin (that is not really template for reports, but template for exports.

4/ I woud like to use the "Invoice according to produce workload" mode, on project with tens of people working on tens of activities ... The only way i found to generate a bill is to add for each people, as many line as existing activities for a dedicated period, it tooks me hours. Is there a way to automatically add non-empty billing lines (including all people and all activities) just selecting a period ?

No, there is no tother way, but you can simplify it as you have to select an "Activity price" that only depneds on project and activity type, so not one per activity and per resource.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: milien56

More
19 Fév 2020 08:53 #3 by milien56
Thank you for your answer,

For 1 and 3/ Actually, customizing the object/Bill.php is really acceptable and the result is not so far that what i expected.

For 2/ I'm however still unable to retrieve the tax field from Bill Object and i do not undestand why:

$bill = new Bill();
$bill->tax; returns an error "Undefined property: Bill::$tax"" while the tax column exists and value is not null in the bill table.

4/ for one dedicated project, I have several activities with different prices.and each ressource can work on all activities. Then I think i can not simplify (except by using the catalog, but in this case, I have to manually set the quatity for each activity)

More
24 Fév 2020 21:14 #4 by babynus

For 2/ I'm however still unable to retrieve the tax field from Bill Object and i do not undestand why:

$bill = new Bill();
$bill->tax; returns an error "Undefined property: Bill::$tax"" while the tax column exists and value is not null in the bill table.

Don't focus on db column name.
We use an object mapping
you have
$bill->taxAmount;
$bill->taxPct;

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: milien56

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.