View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] HR module / Absence - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] HR module / Absence

More
30 Déc 2020 13:39 #1 by ProjWX
HR module / Absence was created by ProjWX
Hi,

1) I loaded the HR module which automatically created an administrative project called : "PROJECT - LEAVE PERIODE".
2) Then I created Absence type like explained here : www.projeqtor.org/files/ProjeQtOr%20-%20...9glement%C3%A9es.pdf
3) I created acitivities for each type of leave.
Everything work well.

However, when I go to the Timesheet panel, the automatically created "PROJECT - LEAVE PERIODE" does not appear.
So finaly, when using HR modules, we could not use Timesheet directly with activities (RTT, CP...) created in the HR module.
The only way I found was to create another Administrative project, and create again new activities like RTT, CP. But then in the timesheet, dual leave period appears and does not make sense for user.

Is it possible to link activities defining leave periode from the HR module to the Timesheet?
Actually, why is the automacally created project from HR module not detected in the Timesheet panel ?

Many thanks and a great job was done with Projeqtor !

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2021 08:51 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic HR module / Absence

So finaly, when using HR modules, we could not use Timesheet directly with activities (RTT, CP...) created in the HR module.

No, this is the "old way", without HR Module.
With HR module, you must create leave periods through the HR screens (leave periods, calendar)

The only way I found was to create another Administrative project, and create again new activities like RTT, CP. But then in the timesheet, dual leave period appears and does not make sense for user.

Yes, both systems exist to enter leaves : "old one", simple, without validation process, "HR module", more complex to setup butr calculating leave rights and with validation process
Both systems should not be used, you should select one.

Is it possible to link activities defining leave periode from the HR module to the Timesheet?

No, they will appear when leave periods are defined.

Actually, why is the automacally created project from HR module not detected in the Timesheet panel ?

See above.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
06 Jan 2021 14:09 #3 by ProjWX
Replied by ProjWX on topic HR module / Absence
Many thanks Babynus for your very clear answer !

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.