View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Projects favorite list - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] Projects favorite list

More
22 Avr 2024 16:37 #1 by gguevel@interfaceconcept.com
We use ProjeQtOr V10.1.4 on a debian 11 machine.
A user creates a first favorite list with about twelve projects using the project selector tool from the header line;
It works and he can log out/in and retreive his favorite list. The same user want to create a second list using the
first one as a base. The session crashes and the user can't log anymore. The login is accepted but the loading
never ends.. We have deleted the projects favorite lists using the MySQL workbench but with no success.
We have created a second user with the same profile. We can repeat the same crash in the same conditions.
Any tip to clear the user profile? Any table names we must clear to restart the user session.
Thank you for your help. Gerard GUEVEL

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Avr 2024 12:46 #2 by maxca
Replied by maxca on topic Projects favorite list
Hi,

The forum cannot accept replies to older versions. Please use V11.2.2 (latest stable version) and read this .
Have a nice day,

Maxca

More
23 Avr 2024 19:08 #3 by gguevel@interfaceconcept.com
Hi Maxca,
I upgraded ProjeQtOr from V10.1.4 to V11.2.2. The user can now log into his account.
I did not try to create new projects favorite lists but I will try later using a simple test user.
Thank you for the requirement of updating ProjeQtor which has solved my login issue.
Best regards, Gerard

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.