View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - login page and WBS ?? - Page 3 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

 

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)


Jeudi 7 juin (10h30-12h)

 
 

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

18 et 19 juin (9h - 12h30)

 
 

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

25 et 26 juin (9h - 12h30)

 

 

 

login page and WBS ??

More
18 Fév 2011 10:32 #13 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic RE : login page and WBS ??
Hi,

Error in creating new project has been identified and corrected yet, with new wbs update fixing.

About the login page re-display issue, bug #304 is re-opened, but set to low priority : not a blocking issue and seems to happen only on Firefox

Regards.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Fév 2011 17:03 #14 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic RE : login page and WBS ??
V1.5.4 released.

Including fixing to te wbs re-calculation issue.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Fév 2011 14:54 #15 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic RE : login page and WBS ??

Selina wrote: About the login page re-display issue, it still happens.
Open a new webpage and type the url, and input admin/password to login.
It display login page again.

what url did you enter ? http://server/projectorria or http://server/projectorria/view/main.php ?
Is it the first page you access after opening the browser ?

Selina wrote: The text and password input seems larger when I input username/password in the first time of the login page. (When I see larger size, I know I am gonna see again the login page)
Then the second time, the input size becomes normal size.

I never faced this strange display. I tried IE 8, Chrome 5, FireFox 3.6
Are you using Firefox ? Did you reproduce on another Browser ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Fév 2011 01:45 #16 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic RE : login page and WBS ??

babynus wrote:

Selina wrote: About the login page re-display issue, it still happens.
Open a new webpage and type the url, and input admin/password to login.
It display login page again.

what url did you enter ? http://server/projectorria or http://server/projectorria/view/main.php ?
Is it the first page you access after opening the browser ?

==> I entered http://server/projectorria

Selina wrote: The text and password input seems larger when I input username/password in the first time of the login page. (When I see larger size, I know I am gonna see again the login page)
Then the second time, the input size becomes normal size.

I never faced this strange display. I tried IE 8, Chrome 5, FireFox 3.6
Are you using Firefox ? Did you reproduce on another Browser ?

==> I seldom use IE or Chrome. Usually I use Firefox 3.6.13 to open.
First to enter http://server/projectorria and press enter. The entered font and the entered password protection mark (black circle) were bigger.
Press submit and it show login page again.
(btw. Firefox will also appear the top bar to ask 'do you want firefox to save the password?'
I always ignore it.)
I just tried now. I let firefox to remember the password and the url is changed to 'http://server/projectorria/view/main.php?login=admin&password=admin'
Then.. It seems the big font login page disappeared.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Fév 2011 07:02 #17 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic RE : login page and WBS ??

Selina wrote:

babynus wrote:

Selina wrote: About the login page re-display issue, it still happens.
Open a new webpage and type the url, and input admin/password to login.
It display login page again.

what url did you enter ? http://server/projectorria or http://server/projectorria/view/main.php ?
Is it the first page you access after opening the browser ?

==> I entered http://server/projectorria

Selina wrote: The text and password input seems larger when I input username/password in the first time of the login page. (When I see larger size, I know I am gonna see again the login page)
Then the second time, the input size becomes normal size.

I never faced this strange display. I tried IE 8, Chrome 5, FireFox 3.6
Are you using Firefox ? Did you reproduce on another Browser ?

==> I seldom use IE or Chrome. Usually I use Firefox 3.6.13 to open.
First to enter http://server/projectorria and press enter. The entered font and the entered password protection mark (black circle) were bigger.
Press submit and it show login page again.
(btw. Firefox will also appear the top bar to ask 'do you want firefox to save the password?'
I always ignore it.)
I just tried now. I let firefox to remember the password and the url is changed to 'http://server/projectorria/view/main.php?login=admin&password=admin'
Then.. It seems the big font login page disappeared.

mm.... today it just happened again. I think it's not related to 'firefox remember password' feature.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

×

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.