View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - In which industry do you use projector / Dans quel secteur d'activité utilisez vous projector - Page 5 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

In which industry do you use projector / Dans quel secteur d'activité utilisez vous projector

More
09 Mar 2017 16:50 - 09 Mar 2017 16:50 #25 by diri

babynus wrote:

Setting parameters needs a cheatsheet because those setting are split into many parts.

Yes and no.
But what you need is not cheatsheety, it is training to admin features...

It starts with presets which have to be translated and their context ...

babynus wrote: [

ATM for me most important functionalities missing are related to escalation and reporting. Either not existing (escalation) or kind of complicated to be usable for users in case they want to have a special view *now*.

The escalation process was never requested before, so maybe it is not so generic need, as it may (in most cases) not be defined so precisely to be integrated in automated tool.

hmm... I use automation in the moment it's possible. It has something to do with SLAs as well. Than it's a matter of quantity of effort (I'm lazy ... ;-)) and reaction time.

You have no real need for automation with 10 machines/products but, take 50, 100, 1.000 or more. You must have defined processes to get it managed and ... you can't watch everything every time. This must be automated no matter if you want to check availability of network, database, service or function of application.

babynus wrote:

This is my job since many years and after more than 30 years I know what I need to manage my company most effective..

And I guest that in 30 years you never found the tool that fits all the needs.

.-) ohoh... Having a working system doesn't mean to not to look around to get something better. I started to implement such systems for productive companies and even for IT companies in 90s. It has been the time befor public Internet, communication had to be done with modems and direct dial up or leased lines.

It must not be a solution for me but, maybe for customers who don't want a full blown system being capable to manage multiple data centers on earth from "one desk" as long as no physical presence is needed. When such a case is met and Projeqtor has basics needed at least you can be in business for sure. Currently I test basics only and have stupid questions.

I have a look at Projeqtor because you claim it's special area is IT. Oh well, there are that many pitfalls be it legal or functional. If you get around those pitfalls it works in many branches.

babynus wrote:

There are legal obligations as well without being nailed in a standard.

Of course, but we cannot be adapted to legal obligations of all countries. We are international and need to be fluent enough to fit everybody's need, so will not fit everyone's need from scratch.

That's reason why I point to reports. Second important issue is billing -> tax.

In EU countries you'll find most legal obligations being available.

Business placed in EU selling and delivering digital producs have a problem with taxes when doing international business (EU / not EU).

When it comes to calculation of tax have a look at Canada and USA ... there's much fun.

In Germany fun with tax begins with general ledger and goes up to control test - i.e. a special crafted XML export is needed for it since January 2017. Before it could have been a stupid export to Excel, Access, ....

You see, it's a never ending story. Gouvernments make everything possible in case of boredom. :-|
Last edit: 09 Mar 2017 16:50 by diri.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.