View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Bulk validate hours - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] Bulk validate hours

More
17 Fév 2016 10:04 #7 by marko
Replied by marko on topic Bulk validate hours
Ok, I'll simplify the workflow:

1. A customer ask for a project
2. We create the project with tasks, assign resources, durations and estimated hours
3. Ask the customer if he agrees with the planned duration of the project
4. Customer agrees and we can start the project
now we need to go onto each task and validate the hours assigned instead of confirming that the customer has accepted the project as is (all is validated)

btw - is there a Project Order or Project Charter that can be created for step 3 where the customer looks at all aspects of the project and sign off the document?

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Fév 2016 10:21 #8 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Bulk validate hours

now we need to go onto each task and validate the hours assigned instead of confirming that the customer has accepted the project as is (all is validated)

You don't "need" to enter validated work on each task, you can enter it only at phase level or at project level.

btw - is there a Project Order or Project Charter that can be created for step 3 where the customer looks at all aspects of the project and sign off the document?

Yes, the Order object will do that.
Moreover, if you define work on Order, it will be summed up as project validated work.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
17 Fév 2016 11:16 #9 by marko

You don't "need" to enter validated work on each task, you can enter it only at phase level or at project level.

Ok, great!
However now, by going through my phases and projects I can see that they have the validated work field greyed out. I assume that if you have already put some validated work on activity level then the parent level is greyed out. However, I found some of my phases that don't have any task with validated work and still the phase field is greyed out.

Yes, the Order object will do that.
Moreover, if you define work on Order, it will be summed up as project validated work.

Ok, thanks

More
17 Fév 2016 11:18 #10 by babynus

I assume that if you have already put some validated work on activity level then the parent level is greyed out.

Exactly.

I found some of my phases that don't have any task with validated work and still the phase field is greyed out.

Possibly an issue on V5.2.2. Please try V5.2.3.

Babynus

More
17 Fév 2016 12:06 #11 by marko
I upgraded to 5..2.3 however it didn't help with the greyed out work validation field.
I managed to solve it by moving one of the validated dates in each task of the phase. By changing the validated date (you can change it back to what it was) the parent field for work validation becomes writeable.

More
17 Fév 2016 13:39 #12 by babynus
Hi,
V5.2.3 fixes the origin of the issue but not the result of the issue.
That's what you did updateing dates on sub-tasks : fixing data by recalcuating sub-tasks and so propagating updates on top tasks.

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.