View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Help on document directories structure - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Help on document directories structure

More
04 Avr 2016 01:00 #7 by babynus

In any case, now I can't do anything because I don't see any item in the List Window, nor in the Detail Window...
What can I do to fix the problem?

Be sure you did not select a project in the project selector (top left)
Be sure you did not apply a filter.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Avr 2016 08:18 #8 by Eugenio
Yes, I am sure!
And I have the same empty screen also when I click on Document in the menu tree...

More
04 Avr 2016 13:40 #9 by babynus
Can you check for error in the log file ?
And in the browser console ?

Also try and reset list presentation (in the column selector)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
04 Avr 2016 15:01 #10 by Eugenio
I have found the Log files and I see into some ERRORS...
But I think it is better to send you the log files of the last 2 days, so you can see directly what has happened.
Furthermore, I can tell you that the browser console hasn't never shown some advice after my file operations, and that also the reset list presentation unfortunately had no effect (also because I didn't have never changed the column list for this kind of lists)...
Attachments:

More
05 Avr 2016 00:09 #11 by Eugenio
The error is always the same:

2016-04-03 09:51:56.629 ***** ERROR ***** Exception-[42S22] SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'prqtdocument.idProductOrComponent' in 'on clause'
2016-04-03 09:51:56.629 ***** ERROR ***** For query : select prqtdocument.id as id, T1.name as nameProject, T2.name as nameProductOrComponent, T3.name as nameDocumentType, prqtdocument.name as name, convert(concat(T4.sortOrder,'#split#',T4.name,'#split#',COALESCE(T4.color,'')) using utf8) as colorNameStatus, T5.name as nameDocumentVersion, T6.name as nameDocumentVersionRef, prqtdocument.locked as locked, prqtdocument.idle as idle, T7.name as nameProduct,prqtdocument.idProject as idproject from prqtdocument left join prqtproject as T1 on prqtdocument.idProject = T1.id left join prqtproduct as T2 on prqtdocument.idProductOrComponent = T2.id left join prqttype as T3 on prqtdocument.idDocumentType = T3.id left join prqtstatus as T4 on prqtdocument.idStatus = T4.id left join prqtdocumentversion as T5 on prqtdocument.idDocumentVersion = T5.id left join prqtdocumentversion as T6 on prqtdocument.idDocumentVersionRef = T6.id left join prqtproduct as T7 on prqtdocument.idProduct = T7.id where prqtdocument.idle=0 and ( (prqtdocument.idProject not in (0) or prqtdocument.idProject is null ) and (prqtdocument.idProject not in (0) or prqtdocument.idProject is null or (prqtdocument.idUser='4') ) ) order by prqtdocument.id desc
2016-04-03 09:51:56.629 ***** ERROR ***** Strack trace :
2016-04-03 09:51:56.629 ***** ERROR ***** #0 Sql->query called at [/home/u296005607/public_html/projeqtor/tool/jsonQuery.php:530]
2016-04-03 12:17:07.110 ***** ERROR ***** Exception-[42S22] SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column

But, obviously, I don't know what it means...

More
08 Avr 2016 00:09 #12 by Eugenio
Hi,
using phpMyAdmin I have adjusted the tables "document", "documentversion" and "documentdirectory" of DB, and after various tests I have discovered that with version of ProjeQtOr 5.2.4 all functions very well and I see all the files and the full directory structure.

But when I try to upgrade to version 5.3.1, the problems recur (in the log file I read that there were "23 error during the upgrade to v5.3.1 version") and I can no longer see the documents and the directory tree of the archive.

Do you think that is a problem that can be solved or will I be forced to stay up to version 5.2.4 to avoid losing all my data and all customizations already made?
Thanks in advance
Attachments:

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.