View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Question regarding Checklists - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] Question regarding Checklists

More
12 Mai 2016 21:39 #7 by gduran
So there's hope however, I've tried to follow your guideline but I don't get it.
I hope you'll have a little patience with me. I did the following according to your second suggestion and I did it in 2 different ways:
First: I create a new Activity, linked it to a sub-project, saved it but it disappears right away and turns out to be closed right away. Can make it visible by selecting the Show Closed Items check mark. It does not appear as a linked item on the specific project page.

Second: Created a new linked element from the project page. selected Activity Type. Clicked the Search next to the "linked element" edit box which brings me to the Item list detail window which is empty. Click the Create new item button which gives me the same input screen as in the First attempt. So I've created a new activity and saved it. Now the activity is there as a linked element but I cannot figure out how get a checklist linked to this activity. Again the activity only shows up again as a closed item in the Activity window. If I follow the link from the project page clicking the linked element the Activity is shown but also states it's closed today(?).

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mai 2016 22:06 #8 by babynus
I think you draw it much too complex.

First, you don't have to think about "linking" elements.
When you create an activity, you just have to set Project field (which is mandatory) to "attach'" the activity to the project.
But you should not use "Linked item" feature. Just go to Activity screen to create a new activity... or go to "planning" view to edit/create activities.

About checklists, also forget about linking elements.
In "Controls & Automation" > "Checklists", you define the checklists (some kind of form) for a given element and possibly type of element.
For instance you can define a checklist for all Tickets, or for Activities of type "task".
Then, on each item, you'll be able to enter values for the checklist. Each item will have its own "blank" checklist.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
12 Mai 2016 22:39 #9 by gduran
I'll try that but it still does not explain why the Activity is closed right after creation...

More
12 Mai 2016 23:46 #10 by babynus
Which version are you using ?

Babynus

More
13 Mai 2016 07:09 - 13 Mai 2016 07:29 #11 by gduran
It's version 5.3.3
Looks like something is going wrong indeed.
Whether I use "Decision" or "Activity" it doesn't matter. They all are marked as "Done" right after creation.
Last edit: 13 Mai 2016 07:29 by gduran.

More
13 Mai 2016 08:51 #12 by babynus
Can you show print screen of Activity and print screen of list of status ?

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.