View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Report Templates - Planned, validated, and actual dates - cannot extract - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Report Templates - Planned, validated, and actual dates - cannot extract

More
18 Mar 2019 15:11 - 22 Mar 2019 13:23 #1 by beverley
Hi

I have been trying for some hours to work out the format, sintax for extracting Planned and Actual dates for an element, initially for activities but will need to do for actions, issues etc.

I have tried various options, with no luck. I did manage to get the handled date to extract. But not the others, please see attached all the options I have tried. I can see that projeQtOr has the information in it but can not in the DEMO version figure out how to create even a simple template to enable me to get to the information.

Your help would be appreciate, or to know if it is simply is not possible to do this with the REPORT TEMPLATE tool or any other tools.

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Mar 2019 13:23 by beverley.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2019 10:41 #2 by babynus
Remember to always check available fields for class of item.
[object.actualDueDate] is avalable for Actions, but not for tickets where you must use [object.actualDueDateTime].
For activities, none of these is available, you must use [object.activityplanningelement.plannedEndDate]

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
21 Mar 2019 16:33 - 21 Mar 2019 16:40 #3 by beverley
Hi Babynus

Thanks for your help.

Unforetunately it would seem that object.activityplanningelement.plannedEndDate still do not find the data to extract.

I have added screen shots of what I tried to the orginal logging of this issue as another attached document.
Last edit: 21 Mar 2019 16:40 by beverley.

More
22 Mar 2019 09:49 #4 by babynus
My fault.
It is just activityplanningelement.plannedEndDate

Babynus

More
22 Mar 2019 13:25 #5 by beverley
Sorry babynus, thanks for your quick response however

activityplanningelement.plannedEndDate does not work either. This just prints this phase on the extract report when used.

I have documented the set up of the extract template etc in v3 attached word docuement associate with the initial raising of this thread, topic.

I hope this helps.

More
22 Mar 2019 13:42 #6 by babynus
I'm afrait it won't work.
Your field is in a [object] block, so [plannngelement] will not refer to known data at this level.
I don't know how to imprive this.
We'll think about it for next version of plugin

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.