View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [8.5.3]Leave are assigned to user for no reason when he display imputation view - ProjeQtOr

[8.5.3]Leave are assigned to user for no reason when he display imputation view

More
13 Aug 2020 21:03 #1 by rakoun
Hello,

When one of my projeqtor user displays his 'Imputation' view I notice that he can see leave that do not concerned him.
So I log as admin and I notice that in the leave configuration this user appear as Assigned to this leave.
So I remove him.
But when the user display again his 'Imputation' view he noticed that the assignation was not deleted.
I confirm that when I log as admin again and go to the screen ' configuration of leave'.

Is it a know issue for 8.5.3 version? May I have to uprgade to 8.5.4?

In french (au cas où)
J'ai noté qu'un de mes utilisateurs projeqtor visualisait dans sa vue 'imputation' des congés qu'il ne devait pas voir.
En allant dans projeqtor en tant qu'administrateur, j'ai bien noté que cet utilisateur apparaissait comme assigné pour le congé en question. J'ai donc supprimer cette assignation dans le congé.
Pourtant lorsque l'utilisateur affiche à nouveau sa vue 'Imputation', l'assignation est à nouveau ajouté??

Une idée?

Regards,
The topic has been locked.
More
14 Aug 2020 22:29 #2 by rakoun
More
14 Aug 2020 23:51 #3 by rakoun
I just upgrade to 8.5.4 and same issue.

Regards,
More
17 Aug 2020 11:56 #4 by Flou
Hello,

sorry for the late response, do you use the HR module for managed your leaves ?
More
17 Aug 2020 13:38 #5 by rakoun

Flou wrote: Hello,

sorry for the late response, do you use the HR module for managed your leaves ?

No.
More
18 Aug 2020 11:59 - 18 Aug 2020 12:02 #6 by alainforma
Hi,
Beyond the surprising fact that an employee cannot see his leaves as projeqtor forbidden, also we must take into account his days off to be able to plan. It is therefore impossible to hide this data. On the other hand, the solution (in terms of visibility) would be to pass this line of imputation in a project which would no longer be typed adm (administrative) so it could be hidden. But it is not great to manage projects.
Regards.
Last edit: 18 Aug 2020 12:02 by alainforma.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.