View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - BUG: PDF button Print on planning - ProjeQtOr

BUG: PDF button Print on planning

More
30 Jun 2011 16:05 - 30 Jun 2011 16:10 #1 by funfly31
Hi,

When I try to get the pdf of a GANTT planning with the pdf button, I get the following error:
Le site Web a rencontré une erreur lors de l'extraction de http://localhost/projectorriav16/view/print.php?reportFile=..%2Ftool%2FjsonPlanning.php%3Fprint%3Dtrue&reportId=7&idProject=12&startDate=2011-06-30&endDate=&format=day&page=..%2Ftool%2FjsonPlanning.php%3Fprint%3Dtrue&print=true&report=true&outMode=pdf&reportName=planning+gantt. Cela peut être dû à une opération de maintenance ou à une configuration incorrecte.
Voici quelques suggestions :
Actualisez cette page Web ultérieurement.
Erreur HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error) : Une situation inattendue s'est produite tandis que le serveur tentait de traiter la demande.

Error identified in the apache error.log file
[Thu Jun 30 15:54:31 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in C:\\Yann\\Soft\\UniServer\\www\\projectorriaV16\\external\\html2pdf\\parsingHTML.class.php on line 281, referer: http://localhost/projectorriav16/view/main.php

I get this problem trying the pdf button from GANTT planning view or from GANTT report view or Resource planning report. I tried to use the pdf button from an other planning or reports view it works !!

Thaks for your help and support
Yann

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2011 16:11 #2 by funfly31
update of the bug to add same pb on the resource planning report

More
30 Jun 2011 16:30 - 30 Jun 2011 16:31 #3 by funfly31
oki
I Did not search enough found the memory solution here projectorria.toolware.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?id=135

But the pb remains on the resource planning. Waiing for version 1.6.1

Thanks

Yann

More
10 Aug 2011 11:33 #4 by sportes
Hi,

I have the same problem in 1.6.2 (on RHEL5.5).

The pdf button doesn't work and ends up with the following error : Erreur HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)

I tried to tweak a few parameters such as the memory limit in php.ini with no luck...

Any idea?

Thank you for your help.

Stéphane

More
10 Aug 2011 13:48 #5 by babynus
Hi,

In fact PDF Export is much memory consuming, and your issue is realy about memory limit.

Try and change $paramMemoryLimitForPDF in /file/parameters.php (for instance try $paramMemoryLimitForPDF=1024)
Run again and if it fails chech the error message : has the "Allowed memory size" value changed ? Is it coherent wiht the parametered value ?

Also try and change memory limit in PHP.ini memory_limit and set it to 1024M.

Also check your server provides enough memory to allows these values.

Regards.
Babynus

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
12 Aug 2011 15:36 #6 by sportes
Hi,

I tried to set both parameters to 1024M but no change...

I get the following error in apache:
[Fri Aug 12 15:03:14 2011] [error] [client 140.94.5.14] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefrompng() in /var/www/projectorria/external/html2pdf/_tcpdf_5.0.002/tcpdf.php on line 5834, referer: http://steriatools/projectorria/view/main.php

Best regards,

Stéphane

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.