View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Sum of real Work on Ticket not Add to real work in activity - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Sum of real Work on Ticket not Add to real work in activity

More
18 Nov 2015 18:39 #7 by fmoyer

babynus wrote:

Why the real work from the ticket are not sum in real work for activity

It is counted, directly on the activity.

OK, the real work of tickets is displayed on the section "Progress" on the line for the tickets. But the real work of tickets is not included in the real work of activity.

babynus wrote:

and count for the cost

You're right, work for tickets is not adding corresponding cost.
This is a planned evolution.

OK it's a good news.
Have you plan to explain that the cost will include the cost of real work activity and tickets?

babynus wrote:

and the real work from ticket are not add in tab of assignment by resources

It is, but only as real work. Planned work on ticket is not "added" to assignment, nor left work.It works the other way round.
When you have some ticketed activity, you defined the work planned for a given period. Then you can book time for resources to work on the tickets that you don't know yet.. Then, when resource work on ticket, it enters real work, and if the ticket is linked to a Planning Activity, the real work on the ticket is counted on the activity and substracted from left work of the activity.

I tested it and I don't have this behavior.
In fact it's ok for new ticket, but not for an existing ticket. The real work already present in a ticket closed, don't be add in real work of activity and in real work in assignment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2015 19:37 #8 by babynus

OK, the real work of tickets is displayed on the section "Progress" on the line for the tickets. But the real work of tickets is not included in the real work of activity.

Yes it is.
Have a look at demo, project "Forum issue" (connect as manager).
IT has one activity and one ticket. The ticket work is counted on the real work of the activity.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
18 Nov 2015 20:00 #9 by fmoyer
Thanks for you reply.

But I tested it and I don't have this behavior on my environment.
In fact it's ok for new ticket, but not for an existing ticket. The real work already present in a ticket, don't be add in real work of activity and in real work in assignment.

And I have another problem. Some tickets without activity associated are view in "Work not assigned" in the screen of imputation. But I understand the tickets must be associated with the project. It is OK or Not ?

More
19 Nov 2015 10:30 - 19 Nov 2015 10:32 #10 by babynus

In fact it's ok for new ticket, but not for an existing ticket. The real work already present in a ticket, don't be add in real work of activity and in real work in assignment.

It's right. Fixing was brought on V5.1, but no reverse update of existing. Ticket #1868 recorded to try and propose a patch.

And I have another problem. Some tickets without activity associated are view in "Work not assigned" in the screen of imputation. But I understand the tickets must be associated with the project. It is OK or Not ?

In that case, Ticket work in not summed up on the project Real Work. Ticket #1869 recorded to try and find a solution.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 19 Nov 2015 10:32 by babynus.

More
19 Nov 2015 10:43 #11 by fmoyer
Thanks a lot for your reply and all your work you do.

You have make a very good application.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.