View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Users unable to login after upgrading to most current release - Page 6 - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Users unable to login after upgrading to most current release

More
16 Feb 2016 14:09 #31 by babynus
Hi,

50 projects is not heavy.
1000 projects is.

Anonymize is to replace all names so that you don't provide confidential data.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2016 17:29 #32 by iconic
Hi, I was trying to anonymize database but i could not find user table, There are models named as User and UserOld in project files but i could not find any database for it. Can you please provide me which is the table used for storing the users?

More
19 Feb 2016 18:20 #33 by babynus
Object User extends UserMain.
In UserMain, you find $_databaseTableName = 'resource';
This means that table for user object is resource (this tabe is shared by User, Resource and Contact)

Babynus

More
23 Feb 2016 18:29 #34 by iconic
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in reply, some other issues came up.

I have exported database and anonymized the resource table. Can you please tell me how should i send you database? I tried to send you private message but it does not have any option to upload file.

More
24 Feb 2016 18:35 #35 by babynus
send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Babynus

More
24 Feb 2016 19:04 #36 by iconic
Hello,

I have sent email with zip file of database attached to the email address you mentioned. You will find projeqtor.sql after extracting it.

Please let me know if you don't receive it. I have sent email with subject "Database for ProjeQtOr which is having problem with account logins."

Thank You

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.