View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - HR module - Specific right for contract -French "ancienneté" - Page 5 - ProjeQtOr

HR module - Specific right for contract -French "ancienneté"

More
05 Sep 2020 11:03 #25 by babynus

As the matter of fact, and as the HR module is running right now, we can see that if monthly calculation is used, it's really messing up all days off calculation, but I guess that (in France at least), we really earn mostly 2 days / month added directly into our vacation days count.

Sure it will be mostly 25 days / year over a 1Y period, but not earn at 1 time at the end of period but really earn and taken into account each month.

Yes this it it. It was designed on a monthly earning basis (based on french rules).
The system should adapt to other countries and add the timeframe : monthly (existing), yearly at start of period, yearly at end of period
Ticket #4902 recorded

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: ashofphoenix

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2021 14:58 - 10 May 2021 14:59 #26 by ashofphoenix
Hi,
As HR module still buggy using a month earn, I redefine a year earn base. However, special leave rights still buggy and I don't know why they are only applied to my profile. We are 4 ppl with the same kind of contract and only mine is well initialised with those special rights.. Any clue to solve out this problem ?
Last edit: 10 May 2021 14:59 by ashofphoenix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.