View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - HR module - Specific right for contract -French "ancienneté" - Page 3 - ProjeQtOr

HR module - Specific right for contract -French "ancienneté"

More
15 Jul 2020 14:50 #13 by ashofphoenix
Yes, My collegues connected into projeqtor and have 0 specific right day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2020 14:55 #14 by babynus
Ticket #4784 recorded.
I'll have a look.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: ashofphoenix

More
18 Jul 2020 18:01 - 18 Jul 2020 19:46 #15 by babynus

floor (DATEDIFF(CURDATE(),${Employee.startDate}) / ( 365 * 5 ) )
floor((YEAR(NOW()) - YEAR(${Employee.startDate}) - IF( DAYOFYEAR(NOW()) < DAYOFYEAR(${Employee.startDate}) , 1, 0)) / 5)

In fact both formulas are wrong, as extra day off for seniority is generally calculated only at the end of the vesting period

Babynus
Last edit: 18 Jul 2020 19:46 by babynus.

More
18 Jul 2020 20:08 #16 by babynus
Hi,

I tested with first formula (which is not as bad IMO, as attribution will differ from max 1 day, so that doe snot seem so strange).
I had 3 resources as employee, start at same date, 2 (admin & Project manager) with contract type leading to extra day from sdeniority, 1 (analyst A) with anoter contract.
Result seem correct :

Note that update of days does not seem to be calculated on connection, but on Leave Period Update, when you click on "initialize with contractual values".
This seems valid for "acquisition period that ended" (in my case, all day are obtaines and can be taken).

Difficulties with this module is that is reacts dynamically on year progression.
Also terms are not always clear : in Leave Period display, start and end dates are not for aquisition of days, but for using the days.

Babynus
Attachments:

More
20 Jul 2020 07:52 - 20 Jul 2020 08:09 #17 by ashofphoenix

babynus wrote: Hi,
[...]
Difficulties with this module is that is reacts dynamically on year progression.

I see what you mean, when the date will reach the 'birthday' start date of employee during the year of acquisition, he would obtain an extra day off instead of having it calcultated only at start of acquisition period... hum.. yeah so first formula should be more correct, but with a small pb regarding the exact number of days according to leap years.. gonna check again..
(or maybe add an extra option check box 'calculated on start of acquisition perio only' for specific rules ;) and in that case second formula is correct :p )

My second issue (the fact that the formula is not applicated on other employes) is more problematic, even with "initialise with contractual value, seniority day is not incremented '... (still V8.4.6)
Last edit: 20 Jul 2020 08:09 by ashofphoenix.

More
24 Jul 2020 08:00 - 24 Jul 2020 08:05 #18 by ashofphoenix

babynus wrote:

floor (DATEDIFF(CURDATE(),${Employee.startDate}) / ( 365 * 5 ) )
floor((YEAR(NOW()) - YEAR(${Employee.startDate}) - IF( DAYOFYEAR(NOW()) < DAYOFYEAR(${Employee.startDate}) , 1, 0)) / 5)

In fact both formulas are wrong, as extra day off for seniority is generally calculated only at the end of the vesting period

I come back on that.. If projeqtor calculate Special right ONLY at the end of vesting period, the 2nd formula is accurate...

for exemple : acquisition period from 1st june - 31th may with a employe start on october 2015

at 31th of may 2020 (end of vesting period) floor((YEAR(NOW()) - YEAR(${Employee.startDate}) = 2020-2015 = 5

so 5/5 should lead to 1 seniority day

but as his start day is AFTER 31th may, he should not have that because he des'nt have full 5Y presence at vestling end period date ..

that why "-IF( DAYOFYEAR(NOW()) < DAYOFYEAR(${Employee.startDate}) , 1, 0)" will remove 1 year , with DAYOFYEAR(NOW())= end of vesting date (31th may)
so that floor (4/5) = 0 and not one ...

just have to know exactly WHEN those special rights are calculated

and I still don't manage to make seniority calculation works properly for other employes... BTW as our vacancy can be anticipated (i.e. taken before end of vesting period), I've got a delay before use of 1 month. Pressing initialise with contractual values, with a period from 1st of june to 31may, leads to a initialise value of 2 days initialised (1st-june to 31thjune) without any calculation from previous period for seniority.
Last edit: 24 Jul 2020 08:05 by ashofphoenix.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.