Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Holiday days - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Holiday days

More
11 Jun 2012 17:10 #7 by ThierrC49
Replied by ThierrC49 on topic Re: Holiday days
Hello Babynus,

This is the first time that I using the project with administrative type. I use it to plan holidays of resources.

Then I have a project name "CONGES" with administrative type.
I've created activity in this project "RTT" plan for end of this month
I've affected only one user to this activity
but after some time new affectation appear for this activity and I don't understand why.

Could you help me

Second think (perhaps with link with the first :))
what do you mean by <i>"Then resource will just have to enter planed "off days" ar real wrok days on these tasks</i>

Thx
Thierry,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2012 17:27 #8 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Holiday days

Then I have a project name "CONGES" with administrative type.
I've created activity in this project "RTT" plan for end of this month
I've affected only one user to this activity
but after some time new affectation appear for this activity and I don't understand why.

Because it is the behaviour expected for Administrative project : resource don't have to be affected to the project, nor assigned to the activities to be able to enter real work on these projects : if a resource insert some work, then an assignement is automatically generated.

Second think (perhaps with link with the first )
what do you mean by <i>"Then resource will just have to enter planed "off days" ar real wrok days on these tasks</i>

Just what I explain above : resource just enter real work, even in the future for planned holidays.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.