Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Translation - ProjeQtOr

Translation

More
02 May 2014 17:00 #1 by francis2301
Translation was created by francis2301
Hi,
In the directory "../projeqtor/tool/i18n/nls/pt" there's the file "lang.js", where I believe all the messages, labels, etc., are listed for translation.
However, there are some "labels / screen captions" that seems not to be in that file.
Are there any other files / locations (not talking about the parameters screen) that I should look for, so I can completely translate projeqtor?

Attached, some examples (screen captions).

Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2014 17:34 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Translation
Hi,

The original file is lang.xls available on the download page : www.projeqtor.org/files/lang.xls
This excel file has a Generate button (macro must be enabled) that generates all the lang.js files.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
05 May 2014 16:34 #3 by francis2301
Replied by francis2301 on topic Translation
Hi,
I've done what you told me to, and compared the files generated by the excel with my file (the keys of the translatable terms). There were no differences.

One example of what i've checked was comparing the "screend dialog caption", represented by the key "dialogDependencyRestricted", in my file in portuguese and the file in english. In the file attached in the first post, named "SistemaGestaodeProjetos5.png", the name appears in English. However, I'm using portuguese (Brazil) and my file was translated to portuguese (Brazil), as you can see in the new attachement.

Is it an issue or am I doing something wrong?
Attachments:

More
07 May 2014 17:45 #4 by babynus
it means this valuz has no potuguese translation in the Excel file.
Just update and geneeatz again.
If you improve translation you can send to me the excel file so that include it in next version

Babynus

More
20 May 2014 19:07 #5 by francis2301
Replied by francis2301 on topic Translation
Hi. After I finish the translation I'll send it to you to include in the tool. In the meanwhile, I'll probably bother you whith some questions.

Here is another one:

First of all, one should know that all messages in the excel file were translated and the "lang.js" file was generated using the existing button with macro enabled.

after doing that, I've updated the lang.js file in the Projeqtor server, and after that, found the following:

In the screens "Follow-up >> Planning" and "Follow-up >> Projects portfolio", grid labels are not translated. Please take a look in the attached file.

Are you sure that all user interface strings (messages, captions, labels, hints, etc) are listed in the Excel file?

Thank you.
Attachments:

More
20 May 2014 20:01 #6 by babynus
Hi,

First, Thanks in advance for your contribution.

In the screens "Follow-up >> Planning" and "Follow-up >> Projects portfolio", grid labels are not translated. Please take a look in the attached file.

Are you sure that all user interface strings (messages, captions, labels, hints, etc) are listed in the Excel file?

Yes !!!
But some messages are managed in JavaScript, and in fact all Planning Grid is managed in Javascript.
So these messages need a browser cache refresh to be taken into account.
And sometimes, it appears that [F5] or [Shifh][F5] is not enough...

Babynus
The following user(s) said Thank You: francis2301

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.