View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Logon hangs after installation - Page 3 - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Logon hangs after installation

More
30 Mar 2018 01:15 #13 by technoraman
Hi, Babynus. I've solved the problem, by combining two things that weren't working separately. Leading from your comments about the error potential for the Softaculous installation script, I attempted to install ProjeQtOr directly. That didn't work because I couldn't get the database instance to work with the manual ProjeQtOr build. The installation menu appeared to work, but the DB wouldn't permit logon.

BUT. Since the Softaculous script automatically creates a unique DB, and sets up a lot of other useful functions (like regular backup, and ability to reset the master password for the app), I did the Softaculous install for ProjeQtOr, then moved all the manually installed ProjeQtOr files in place of the Softaculous-created directory, still using the parameters.php from the Softaculous install.

And that worked. At first logon, ProjeQtOr updated itself to 7.0.1 and logon was fine. I'd like to be more literate in a LAMP environment, and the correct answer would be for me to understand DB permissioning a bit better. But while the approach I took was very brute-force, it was effective and we're now experimenting with ProjeQtOr.

Merci beaucoup!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.