View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - configure Project'Or RIA in c panel - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

configure Project'Or RIA in c panel

More
19 Mar 2013 12:38 - 19 Mar 2013 12:42 #7 by nowzy
hi
I did every thing as you said. Now i have deploy teh latest version of 3.2.1. no luck.

below are the log errors i get. i have attached you erro log and folder permissions i have set up.

i could not set permission 777 for view folder, because if i set it 777 i get following

[Tue Mar 19 06:39:56 2013] [error] [client 94.56.246.198] SoftException in Application.cpp:601:
Directory "/home2/carrenta/public_html/MEAUTORENT.COM/arispm/view" is writeable by group, referer: www.meautorent.com/arispm/

File Attachment:

File Name: ProjectOrRIAerror.txt
File Size:3 KB
in log file, and in browser

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Mar 2013 12:42 by nowzy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2013 14:13 #8 by babynus
Very weird.
Your php server seems not to be able to open /view/main.php file.

Can you try access /view/img/logo.gif.
It should display Project'Or RIA logo.

You also have a .htaccess file in /view
Can you check its content ?
Maybe it contains some directives to block access to this folder.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
19 Mar 2013 14:26 #9 by nowzy
Hi I could access the image over browser - www.meautorent.com/arispm/view/img/logo.gif

but i could not find the file you mentioned as .htaccess . can you please specify the exact name of it please.

More
19 Mar 2013 15:05 #10 by babynus
Your log file refers to
/home2/carrenta/public_html/MEAUTORENT.COM/arispm/.htaccess

Maybe you cannot see it unless you set an option to see hidden files (by default files whose name starts with a point are hidden)

Babynus

More
20 Mar 2013 06:16 - 20 Mar 2013 07:00 #11 by nowzy
Hi

Im keep on disturbing you.sorry to do so.

I could not find .htaccess in the arispm whole directory. i could check for "show hidden files" option in Cpanel file manager and tried. ther is no such file available in the directory.

There is no error_log file also available for this application. why it is?. i have error_log file for my other php application i use.
Last edit: 20 Mar 2013 07:00 by nowzy.

More
20 Mar 2013 13:01 #12 by babynus

I could not find .htaccess in the arispm whole directory. i could check for "show hidden files" option in Cpanel file manager and tried. ther is no such file available in the directory.

Strange, as your log file refers to it :
[Tue Mar 19 06:22:58 2013] [crit] [client 94.56.246.198] (13)Permission denied: /home2/carrenta/public_html/MEAUTORENT.COM/arispm/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable

There is no error_log file also available for this application. why it is?. i have error_log file for my other php application i use.

There is ! but its location is defined on setup, and possibly you did not reach that point.
By defaut it in in /files/logs

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.