View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - configure Project'Or RIA in c panel - Page 3 - ProjeQtOr

configure Project'Or RIA in c panel

More
20 Mar 2013 13:45 #13 by nowzy
Do you think , talking to our web hosting company would help me on this?.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2013 14:28 #14 by babynus
yes, it may help.
you may ask them for explanations about logged errors.

why are references to 403.shtml, 404.shtml and 500.shtml ? they are not part of application and not referenced in main.php.
what about .htaccess in logs ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
20 Mar 2013 14:48 #15 by nowzy
hi

below is the explanation they gave our VTiger CRM issue. it also on same domain as projectOr. i could not create a new profile in the application and it crashes. im not sure it would give you some idea to think of some think.

"The error you are seeing is because mod_security is blocking the access due to the insecure way of access your script is making and it can be exploited for file injection and remote file include and in a wrong hands this vulnerability can be exploited and can be used for hacking your own account and it inturn will affect the server so the solution here is to contact any developers and fix that vulnerability by changing the way your script access the URLs and pass the values and that will make your site more secure and will help it from getting hacked or getting uploaded with malicious contents and this feature which is blocking your access now is for your own security so instead of us disabling it what you need to do is to fix it and thats the permanent solution for it and that will be helpful for you in the long run and adds security to your site. Hope you have understood the situation and expecting your co-operation in this. "

More
20 Mar 2013 22:53 #16 by babynus
Thanks for this information.

It seems to be the source of your problems.
I don't know much about the mod_security of apache, but it may lead to the issues you meet.
mod_security returns a "no page found" when some strings are found in the POST request.
The little I've read about it shows that it is a good tool when code is not safe againt code injection of SQL injection. Fortunatly, Project'Or RIA code is safe against these attacks.

What you can do is try and disable it for the context :
create in the root directory of the application a .htaccess file containing
SecFilterScanPOST Off

You can find more information about work arounds here :
wiki.modxcms.com/index.php/What_is_mod_s...ow_does_it_affect_me

I'll have a closer look to see if I can improve application code to make it mod_security safe, but I'm not sure it is really relevant and even possible.

Could you ask your provider how the mod_security is configured and which strings are filtered ?

Babynus

More
21 Mar 2013 07:44 - 21 Mar 2013 08:23 #17 by nowzy
Hi

Thanks a lot for your time and effort. i got it work.hosting guys asked me to create the database via Cpanel(MySql databses) with a user. then i specify the detail in projectOr parameter page(db name,user and password). it works fine.

do you have any idea how do i can edit the email content send on new accunt creation for users. i want to include the application URL and login detail.because soem of our users are in differnt countries, so it is easy to support them.
thanks alot
Last edit: 21 Mar 2013 08:23 by nowzy.

More
21 Mar 2013 09:20 #18 by babynus

do you have any idea how do i can edit the email content send on new accunt creation for users. i want to include the application URL and login detail.because soem of our users are in differnt countries, so it is easy to support them.

Unfortunately, this message his not parametable. You need to change code /tool/sendMail.pgp, line 24
$title=i18n('userMailTitle');  
    $msg=i18n('userMailMessage',array($login,$pwdMsg,Parameter::getGlobalParameter('paramAdminMail')));
or change language file...

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.