View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Comment fonctionne l'automate de récupération d'email afin de mettre à jour les tickets - ProjeQtOr

Comment fonctionne l'automate de récupération d'email afin de mettre à jour les tickets

More
10 Jan 2014 15:45 #1 by Martin
Bonjour,

J'ai essayé de configurer la fonction IMAP
L'accès semble fonctionner car pas d'erreur dans le fichier Log, j'ai juste une ligne qui me dit que la boîte mail est vide, alors qu'il y a bien un email dedans
J'ai fait une réponse à un ticket créé, en ajoutant 2 lignes vides à la fin de la réponse

Pouvez-vous m'aider, est-ce que quelqu'un l'utilise?

D'avance merci

M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2014 19:33 #2 by babynus
PLEASE POST IN ENGLISH

___

Check the mailbox name.
Syntax is something like {server:port/imap/sll}INBOX
First part, between {} is the connection string (may be correct}, but if INBOX does not exist it is concidered as empty.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
13 Jan 2014 12:59 #3 by Martin
Hello Babynus,

Sorry for not having written it in English, but i saw some answers from you in French, that's why i did... :(

The INBOX mailbox exist, i tested it through a telnet on 143 with text command

But in the log file, i continue to have "mailbox is empty"

Thanks in advance

More
13 Jan 2014 14:07 #4 by babynus
Please check status of messages.
If all messages are "seen", mailbox is considered empty.
(only "unseen" messages are treated, and then set to "seen")

Babynus

More
13 Jan 2014 14:41 #5 by Martin
Thanks for your quick reply,

The message stay on "unread" even if in the log it says that the mailbox is empty

One question: How the system will manage email that are not related to an existing ticket ? It will be placed as read?

PS: The mailbox i have setup is on an Exchange server, can it be a reason?
I tried to modify the connection string by deleting the /notls I have at the end, (in this case I have an error in the log). So I'm sure (99 %) that the connection on the mailbox is good when I have the log "mailbox is empty)

Thanks for your support

More
13 Jan 2014 16:38 #6 by babynus

How the system will manage email that are not related to an existing ticket ? It will be placed as read?

All mails read are marked as read, even if not recognized as ProjeQtOr mail

The mailbox i have setup is on an Exchange server, can it be a reason?

I don't really thonk so.

I tried to modify the connection string by deleting the /notls I have at the end, (in this case I have an error in the log). So I'm sure (99 %) that the connection on the mailbox is good when I have the log "mailbox is empty)

For sure your connection string is correct, but this not assumes de mailbox name is correct : I think that with an Exchange server, it must fit the directpry name of the mailbox.
This is possibly the source of your issue : connection is OK to the account, but name of mailbox is incorrect, and may be language dependant (in french, it may be "Boîte de réception", and not "inbox")

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.