View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Problem when trying to get list of clients - ProjeQtOr

Next training sessions

 

 

 

Demonstration of ProjeQtOr

(free - registration required)
 

September, 12th (4pm - 5:30pm)

 

 

places are limited, register quickly ! 

 

[SOLVED] Problem when trying to get list of clients

More
04 Dec 2020 22:39 #1 by frouze
Hello,

I'm using Projeqtor v8.6.5 and i have a small problem with only my user account. I try with this account to read the client list and no client is visible. In the begining i supposed that i made a bads modification in the configuration of the corresponding global profile rights inside the administration of Projeqtor. But when i tried to change this account profile, the problem has remain the same and when i tried with another account and the same profile it worked well. So the trouble seams to be linked to my account.
When reading the log file, i found the following Sql Error. And of courese when tying to execute this request directly in the database, the result give the same error.

In my account and when trying to get list of clients, the request try to get an unknown field 'resource.function'.

Is there a way to change that ?

Thank's a lot


2020-12-04 22:11:09.367 ***** ERROR ***** [V8.6.5] Exception-[42S22] SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'resource.function' in 'field list'
2020-12-04 22:11:09.367 ***** ERROR ***** [V8.6.5] For query : select resource.id as id, resource.fullName as name, 32 as photo, resource.initials as initials, T1.name as nameClient, T2.name as nameProfile, resource.name as userName, resource.isUser as isUser, resource.isResource as isResource, resource.idle as idle, resource.email as email, resource.function as function, resource.phone as phone, resource.dontReceiveTeamMails as dontReceiveTeamMails from resource left join client as T1 on resource.idClient = T1.id left join profile as T2 on resource.idProfile = T2.id where resource.idle=0 and ((1=1)) and resource.isContact='1' order by resource.id desc
2020-12-04 22:11:09.367 ***** ERROR ***** [V8.6.5] Strack trace :
2020-12-04 22:11:09.367 ***** ERROR ***** [V8.6.5] #0 Sql->query called at [/var/www/dipoutils.univ-lille.fr/htdocs/swem-projects/tool/jsonQuery.php:733]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2020 13:23 #2 by babynus
It's due to internal renaming of a column
Just select the columns selection button, and click the "RESET" button.
You should retreive correct list.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: frouze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2020 09:49 #3 by frouze
Hello,

Thank's for your answer. The problem is solved.

Yours

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

×

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.