View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Empty activity list - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Empty activity list

More
06 Apr 2021 11:14 #1 by frouze
Empty activity list was created by frouze
Hello,
I 've just updated my projeqtor website from 9.0.5 to the 9.1.1 version. After that i was going back to the site with my manager account (not the administrator one). When trying to look at the new features coming whith the 9.1.0 version, I clicked on the head list of the "activities" tool, trying to  move columns and so on. The all my activities disapeared from the list of activities. They are still there but not visible in the activity page. I Can see then when choosing "Global view" tool or if i go to the site with my administrator account. It's just on my account that the liste is empty.
As i'm trying to repair it, i saw that the selected collumns (order, size an position) have been also changed and the id column is not there and not selectable too.

Is there a way to solve this problem ?
Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2021 11:35 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Empty activity list
On the column list, click on button Reset.
This will reset columns display to default and will show activities.

NB : be sure to clean browser cache before using new D&D feature

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
06 Apr 2021 11:45 #3 by frouze
Replied by frouze on topic Empty activity list
Hello,
Ok I think i have found the problem.
I discovered that in the table "columnSelector" In the database, for my "idUser" and "objectClass"= "Activity" the value of the id" field was "0" Value. All other account have "1" instead of "0". When changing the value directly in the database, the liste appear again in the web interface of the "applications" tool.

Have a good day

More
06 Apr 2021 11:46 #4 by frouze
Replied by frouze on topic Empty activity list
Thank's Babynus,

Your solution is of course better than mine.

Bye

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.