View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Resource dailycost in assignment - ProjeQtOr

Resource dailycost in assignment

More
09 Mar 2012 15:59 #1 by chris35
Hi,

I've changed the daily cost of a resource in resource screen.
But, in the assignement screen of activity (in detail activity part of screen, I click on the pen to modify an assignement), the daily cost value is still the old one.
I've seen in assignment table in database that there are 2 fields: "dailyCost" and "newDailyCost". It seems that it's the "dailyCost" value which is displayed in the screen but not the "newDailyCost". But the calculation of activities cost are done with the right value ("newDailyCost").

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Mar 2012 17:08 #2 by babynus
Yes, it is designed this way.
The assigned cost is an initial cost, calculated when assignement is done, from cost existing at this time.
If cost is updated, then left activity is calculated with new cost value.
Both values are more or less false, but they are as good as possible while keeping things simple.
What is important is that real cost is always right, calculated from cost depending on date validity of cost.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
09 Mar 2012 17:25 #3 by chris35
it's a little disturbing that the cost listed does not match the cost used in calculating... :)

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.