View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Unable to finish installation - ProjeQtOr

Unable to finish installation

More
17 Mar 2014 13:34 #1 by tzemljak
Hi, i've downloaded latest version of projeqtor and tried to deploy it to my server.
After the initial set up screen i got a "continue" button. Pressing it led me to a "ERROR : An error occurred on 2014-03-17 at 13:22:04" screen.
Restarting the setup resulted in same.
DB engine shows i now have a new database named "projeqtor" , but it lacks any content.
Whole projeqtor folder and it's subcontent is chowned to apache:apache , Http/DB logs , nor syslog contain no errors, where do i start with debugging ?

Server setup:
PHP: 5.3.3
DB: MySql

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2014 13:51 #2 by babynus
Please get log file (default is in /files/logs) and post it here if you don't understand its content.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
17 Mar 2014 14:20 #3 by tzemljak
Hi, thank you for reply, content of log file is :

2014-03-17 13:03:10 ***** ERROR ***** ERROR *****
2014-03-17 13:03:10 ***** ERROR ***** on file '/var/www/html/projeqtor/tool/projeqtor.php' at line (94)
2014-03-17 13:03:10 ***** ERROR ***** cause = get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, array given
2014-03-17 13:03:15 ***** ERROR ***** ERROR *****
[...]
2014-03-17 13:22:04 ***** ERROR ***** ERROR *****
2014-03-17 13:22:04 ***** ERROR ***** on file '/var/www/html/projeqtor/tool/projeqtor.php' at line (94)
2014-03-17 13:22:04 ***** ERROR ***** cause = get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, array given

( error keeps repeating)

More
17 Mar 2014 14:48 #4 by babynus
Hi,

The log shows an error on :
$user=$_SESSION['user'];
    // user must be a User object. Otherwise, it may be hacking attempt.
    if (get_class($user) != "User") {

clearly, in PrjeQtOr $_SESSION stores an object of class User.
If you retrieve an array, it is because you retrieved an old session connected to another application already using $_SESSION.

So you just need to get a clean PHP session to have a correct set_up ofProjeQtOr.
To do this :
- clean browser cache (this is enough in most cases)
- stop your php server, remove all session files (in php temp directory) and restart php server

Regards.

Babynus
The following user(s) said Thank You: tzemljak

More
17 Mar 2014 15:17 #5 by tzemljak
Thank you, cleaning caches helped.
Does the later part of your explanation means i can't use projeqtor in a enviroment where the server hosts more than one web-app ?
I'm asking because my initial ide was to, after testing, move the service/app to a external server that already hosts some web based applications that utilize PHP.

More
17 Mar 2014 16:32 #6 by babynus
A user will not be able to connect to both applications in the same time.
Clean disconnection will be needed between each, with session destroy (ProjeQtOr disconnection does this, but not sure your other application does).

A workaround is to set each application on different VirtualHost.

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.