View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Printing, Planning and PDF - ProjeQtOr

Printing, Planning and PDF

More
22 Aug 2011 15:44 #1 by pivandafter
Hi,

First, my congratulations for this nice and easy to use tool ! I have tested many Project management tools and i have a clear preference for Or'RIA.

But, now that I've created my projects, I would like to print my schedule with acrobat. But all the documents are printed in portrait mode and, of course, truncated on the right ?

What's wrong ?

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2011 17:53 #2 by babynus
It's a known issue with no solution today.
The only work around is to change the scale (for instance from day to week) to hae the planning fit the page... or print in html.
Sorry.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
22 Aug 2011 18:32 #3 by pivandafter
Thank for your answer.

I ended up going in that direction : use HTML.

Unfortunately, in this case (I work under Firefox 6.0, but i tried under IE and Chrome) my planning is printed without color rules which indicates delay of projects or tasks on the right section ?
Is there a way or tip to show planning with colors ? (one precision : icons are correctly printed : flags, squares,etc). I tried a lot of things : set up my browser, my printer : in vain.

Sorry for these questions but print the planning as it is displayed would be very useful.

Regards.

More
24 Aug 2011 14:13 #4 by babynus
Hi,

To print colors with recent browsers :
- IE9 : Tools button => print => page set-up : check : "print images and background colors"
- FF6 : [alt] (to display menu) => File => page set-up => check "print backgrounds (colors and images)"
- Chrome : impossible up to V13, it's a known bug.

Regards.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
26 Aug 2011 09:54 #5 by pivandafter
Thank you very much !

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.