View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - install : MysqlDB missing ? - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

install : MysqlDB missing ?

More
20 Sep 2011 18:04 #7 by Sky
Hi

Ok, with an empty MysqlDB.php file created in model directory, the main configuration page is displayed.
Once filled and submitted, the database is created with no structure (only the name of the base exists, no table).
Then the login page is displayed. Of course, it is not possible to login or use projectorria as there is no database.

So this is a bottleneck.
Any idea is welcome.
Sky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Sep 2011 18:27 #8 by Sky
Hi

I put a var_dump(debug_backtrace()); in projector.php / __autoload function (thanks to google and web forums !)

Here is the result :

array(3) {
[0]=> array(2) { ["function"]=> string(10) "__autoload" ["args"]=> array(1) { [0]=> &string(7) "mysqlDB" } }

[1]=> array(4) { ["file"]=> string(70) "G:\Application\Web\xampp_disk_g\htdocs\projectorria\tool\projector.php" ["line"]=> int(2) ["function"]=> string(13) "session_start" ["args"]=> array(0) { } }

[2]=> array(4) { ["file"]=> string(65) "G:\Application\Web\xampp_disk_g\htdocs\projectorria\view\main.php" ["line"]=> int(10) ["args"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(70) "G:\Application\Web\xampp_disk_g\htdocs\projectorria\tool\projector.php" } ["function"]=> string(12) "require_once" } }

What did session start does ?
How may I trace the code ?

Thanks
Sky

More
20 Sep 2011 19:37 #9 by babynus
Hi,
First, thanks for all these informations.

=> I did not try the protable version of xampp. I will try it to try and reproduce.

=> Your workaround seems to be good. But I don't understand why. I will invertigate.

=> If you come to the login screen, you're on the good way. If the database is empty, it's normal, it is automatically generated at first login. Just login as admin/admin.

=> all your traces confirm that the issue is raised on the session_start() command. It is very strange as the session_start() is an internal PHP command. There is no reason for it to call a MysqlDB class. The location of error in __autoload function is normal : it is an internal function that fetches the correct class in the correct directory.

=> Just writing previous lines, I just had an idea : could you search in you PHP installation directory for a MysqlDB.php file ? It could be a class used on session_start() in this typical distribution. As the __autoload() changes the place where to look for classes, it could lead to this strange behaviour.

Regards.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
20 Sep 2011 19:52 #10 by babynus
Hi,
I try to reproduce, but can not find the lite version on portableapps.com .
I'd like to find exactly the version you installed, to be able to reproduce.
Which version exactely did you download ? (if you have a full link...)
Is it V1.7.4, V1.7.5 (maybe not V1.7.7, which is just 8 hours old...) ?
Installer or zip ?
What is the size of the downloaded file ?

Thanks.

Babynus

More
20 Sep 2011 20:21 #11 by babynus
Hi,
I tried with xampp-win32-1.7.5-usb-lite.exe, on usb, running on vista.
No issue.
I will try later on XP PRO.

Just notice that performance is very bad running on USB.
Creation of tables at first run longed more than 2 minutes.
On an EasyPHP, locally installed not on USB, this step last less than 3 seconds on the same machine.

Regards.

Babynus

More
21 Sep 2011 17:08 #12 by Sky
Hi

The xampp I use : xampp-win32-1.7.4-VC6-installer.exe, size 66 303 148
If necessary I can use another version without problem

Search MysqlDB on the whole external disk : no result

Search MysqlDB in *.php on the whole external disk : found ! In another project (projecttimer) not running, installed in another directory on xampp server ! Once this directory removed, the issue is still there :-(

Note : As the disk is also use to save data, in another directory, there is EasyPhp 5.3.0, not started of course, just here as backup from my PC

Back to the patch (add a empty model/MysqlDB.php file) + login as admin / admin : database created and application can be started. It seems to worth the effort, may be THE application I was looking for since months... I need to explore more to check if anything works.

I can still do testing on a copy of projectorria if it can help you.
Thanks for all
Regards
Sky

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.