View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Surviving dot in joblist.php - ProjeQtOr

Surviving dot in joblist.php

More
12 May 2017 07:59 #1 by antonio.grr
Hi.
Updating joblist.php you changed

$where = getAccesRestrictionClause('JoblistDefinition', false);
$where .= "and nameChecklistable = 'Activity' ";
$where .= "and idType = " . $lstActivity[0]->idActivityType;
in

//$where = getAccesRestrictionClause('JoblistDefinition', false);
$where .= "nameChecklistable = 'Activity' ";
//$where .= "and idType = " . $lstActivity[0]->idActivityType;

I presume you wished to remove the dot to avoid to keep previous value in $where
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 May 2017 12:23 #2 by babynus
Hi,

Possibly...
I don"t concider this report as reliable.
It's been designed by contributor in very specific way (considering all activities listed have same type).
It has to be generalized and fiabilized.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
16 May 2017 14:43 #3 by papjul
Replied by papjul on topic Surviving dot in joblist.php
Hi antonio, you can find documentation of this report here: www.projeqtor.org/fr/forum-fr/3-propose-...r?limitstart=0#16156

babynus, I just updated from 6.0.8 to 6.2.4 and found this report to be broken, noticeably CSV export line breaks issues, or all jobs (I have about 100 jobs in my database!) are shown despite not being part of joblists related to the activities shown.

I think I fixed all issues here:
github.com/papjul/projeqtor/commit/fdad9...8e81d4b2ac657261630e
and here github.com/papjul/projeqtor/commit/f0d1e...a90932392af8c567bed6

In the future, if you need help in modifying this report, feel free to ask, we use this report a lot here.

More
17 May 2017 18:40 #4 by babynus
There is something that bothers me with this report.
You designed it in a very specific way, that fits your need but is much too specific to integrate community version.
It tried to extend it to set it more generic, but sure changes may not be accurate.

My main concerns about design of the report are:
- report shows joblists for activities being sub-activities of one parent activity : this is very restrictive and involves a 2 level structure, wich is not always the case
- when selecting a project, it only shows activites of the project, but generic design is to also include activities of subprojects of select project
- all activities are considered of the same activity type corresponding to single joblistdefinition : this is much too restrictive (but maybe the way I extended it is not the good one, maybe we should split report for each type, or for each joblistdefinition).
- desciption is displayed in UPPERCASE : maybe you need this, but this is often considered as very agressive and may set long descriptions as unreadable

Babynus

More
18 May 2017 08:57 - 18 May 2017 08:59 #5 by papjul
Replied by papjul on topic Surviving dot in joblist.php
I understand, maybe you should make a specification of what you're expecting exactly from this report and how? Maybe we can find a common field. Because currently, it is broken and unuseful for everyone.

As for description field, I didn't remember I did this on the report as we already uppercase all descriptions as they are typed in activities directly, so I didn't put it back in the commits showed in my previous post. Edit: You're right, I put back the mb_strtoupper() function, my mistake, I just wanted to fix the linebreaks issue in CSV.
Last edit: 18 May 2017 08:59 by papjul.

More
18 May 2017 09:19 #6 by babynus
Hi,

The need is just to have it work the way you did it, but without the restrictions that are valid only on your way to build projects :
- show joblists summary even for activities that do not have parent activity
- take into account that displayed activities may be of several types, and so linked to several joblistdefinitions.
That is almost all...
The first item is easy : remove constraint "idActivity in not null"
Second item may be more difficult to do.
Possibly, the best may should be to draw one table per joblistdefiniton (regroup selected activities per joblistdefinition) so that each table concerns only one joblistdefinition.

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.