View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - New Telegram Bot Plugin - Page 4 - ProjeQtOr

New Telegram Bot Plugin

More
02 Oct 2021 21:16 - 02 Oct 2021 21:19 #19 by Baryhobal
Replied by Baryhobal on topic New Telegram Bot Plugin
Big News: V6.0.0 is out !!!

I have finally finished the refactorization of the bot. Everything is now available in the Github repo .

What is new, you may ask. Well, here's a list of some of the changes:
  • Most importantly, clearer and more structured code (at least I hope)
  • Display templates: write your own custom messages to use when displaying elements
  • Summary templates: organize the summary messages displayed after creating an element and choose which fields to show
  • Translations: the bot now uses the personalized translations system, allowing internationalization of messages and buttons (french and english are already available)
  • Settings for the bot are no longer written in the script but can now be modified in the global parameters menu. You can also modify the command names
  • /reference and /afficher (display) have been combined into one command -> /chercher (search)
This version has not been tested extensively yet, but it should still work well (I would say ~98% reliability). If you find any bug, please let me know by creating an issue on Github.
Also, if you want to participate and translate the messages and button texts, please share it either here or on Github.

V6.0.0 can be considered as a beta version and should be relatively stable with no major changes planned for the moment. I hope this project will be helpful to the development of ProjeQtOr and to its community.

Finally, if you have any questions, suggestions or encounter any problem, don't hesitate to contact me either on Github or on this forum.

That's it ! Have a nice day !

EDIT: I forgot to precise, this has been developped for ProjeQtOr V9.2.1
Last edit: 02 Oct 2021 21:19 by Baryhobal. Reason: added version of projeqtor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2021 22:50 - 30 Oct 2021 10:22 #20 by Baryhobal
Hello !

V6.0.1 is out

This versions fixes the issues that we have found in V6.0.0. There may still be some. If you find any, please report them on the github repo .

List of fixes:
  • "Leave empty" button when selecting a template (ticket creation) now works
  • "Leave empty" button when choosing a project (ticket creation) now works
  • Added translations for "telegramBotMsgFieldProj" and "telegramBotMsgInvalidFieldEstimatedWork"
  • When using the search command, if no display template is defined, a message is now displayed (instead of crashing)
  • When selecting a template/urgency/priority/criticality/..., only non-idle items are displayed
Next version should be V6.1.0 and should implement the following key features:
  • Possibility to add sub-tasks (point à traiter)
  • Correct use of projeqtor's habilitation system (for displaying and creating elements)

For the devs:
I realise now that I haven't really documented the "notification" part of the bot. Let me know if you would like me to highlight the changes I did to SqlElement.php and more generaly give you information about how it works
If feel like the current state of the bot would be a great addition to ProjeQtOr, but the changes planned for V6.1.0 also seem interesting.
I saw you put Ticket # 5359 in ProjeQtOr V9.4.0. I don't know when you will start developping (maybe/probably already started ?) but I should have finished the planned features for the end of November.

Here is the github repo again

I hope you all have a wonderful day
See you soon

Baryhobal

EDIT :
As it turns out, I needed to rethink a significant part of the creating process. This means that modularity will be further improved compared to V6.0.1.
Consequently, some minor changes will also be made, for example, questions will now use the same system of field choice as other elements (like tickets). The "name" field will now also be modifyable through the button menu.
Last edit: 30 Oct 2021 10:22 by Baryhobal. Reason: Changes in what's to come

More
13 Nov 2021 22:17 #21 by Baryhobal
Hello everyone

V6.1.0 is done

Main changes:
  • You can now create sub-tasks ("points à traiter") with the create command
  • You can configure which profile can use the create and search commands through habilitations
  • A major security breach has been fixed. Credentials are now required to access the script (basic http authentification)
  • Fixed issues when dislaying some elements' description (html tags were left rendering the text quite unreadable)
  • ProjeQtOr's access rights are now respected regarding creation and display of elements
Everything is in the github repository
If you find any errors, please let me know.

Due to other projects, the development will probably slow down quite a bit. I don't have any scheduled date for the next version. There will probably be a patch sooner or later if we find some bugs though.

Future possible features include:
  • displaying equipments
  • changing location of equipment
  • creating change requests
  • displaying reports
  • creating and displaying leaves
  • adding the option to create a telegram group when creating a new project and allowing the bot to be used inside of groups
Of course these will be split into multiple versions.

For the devs:
As I said in my last post, this is probably the most stable version as of now (until we find bugs at least).
I don't know how much of this you plan on implementing, if anything, but I hope that you will find this interesting and maybe take a look at it

I wish you all a pleasant day/night

Baryhobal

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.