View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Interface elements on demand - ProjeQtOr

Interface elements on demand

More
13 Mar 2014 10:30 #1 by Fabiano
Hello,
As a user with no experience of projeqtor I suffered a lot to become familiar with the many features found.

Compared to other software I've used in the past, with projeqtor there has been a greater suffering caused by the fact that there is no contextual search for the menu items.

ln addition, the presence of a feature of this type also greatly facilitates the adoption of the instrument when it is proposed to a group of people and for example during a presentation allows to significantly reduce the perception of complexity: "each menu item is identified in a few seconds even if we do not remember his exact position in the tree menu. "

Regards
Fabiano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2014 11:27 #2 by babynus
What do you mean by "contextual search for the menu items"

Could you explain the functionality ? Objective ,how it works, example ....

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
18 Mar 2014 13:53 #3 by climb4fun
Hi Fabiano,

for my pov, it is more or less contextual help. Example: if you are in Activities and pressing F1, then manual for Activities will be displayed.
What you will not find is a quick tool tip bubble for every element. I think, this is not needed, because most fields self explanatory, and additionally they could be used in the way you will define your process.

Regards,

Klaus

More
18 Mar 2014 22:45 #4 by Fabiano
Hello,
I worked with compiere and adempiere and when you needs to use a functionality and don't remember in which part of the program is located you can try to find inserting the name in a search box.
This technique is called "interface elements on demand" and is a very good support for adoption of new software.
In this moment I'm evaluating projeqtor as a PPM tool for my company and I'm working searching the functionality doing many click that I'm sure will be not necessary with "interface elements on demand".

You can find a demo of adempiere by searching on the web.

Regards

More
19 Mar 2014 20:36 #5 by babynus
Request recorded as Ticket #1337

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
19 Mar 2014 21:33 #6 by Fabiano
Thank you very much for taking into account my suggestion.
I hope to be realized in a future version.

PS: In the name of the ticket I saw that there is no letter at the beginning of the name.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.