ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Recreating Database - ProjeQtOr

Recreating Database

More
26 Sep 2019 10:25 #1 by kay
Recreating Database was created by kay
I believe I lost my database from Easyphp Devserv V12 while upgrading (I didnt use a backup process. I know, shame on me + I was quite confused with sql, php, ... during that time, i was not as tech savvy like the mass).

FACTS - ive been on Easyphp Devserv 17 and Projeqtor V8. quite a while now as required

QUESTION- I was wondering since I have those old paper files, (data, dates inputed and completed, authorizations and signoffs) would I be able to add them into my current projeqtor database?....basically, im trying to recapture the old files under 1 roof/database

CONCERNS-Can old/past dates be accepted? Will they buck due to "Handled, Accepted, Assigned, etc " which uses the current date. Is there a work around?

Please apprise and thanks for your feedback...its appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2019 16:15 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Recreating Database

I was wondering since I have those old paper files, (data, dates inputed and completed, authorizations and signoffs) would I be able to add them into my current projeqtor database?....basically, im trying to recapture the old files under 1 roof/database

I'm afraid it won't be possible.
Have a look at import feature, but all data won't be importable.

Can old/past dates be accepted? Will they buck due to "Handled, Accepted, Assigned, etc " which uses the current date. Is there a work around?

In most cases, not, as they are calculated from other data.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: kay

More
27 Sep 2019 05:57 #3 by kay
Replied by kay on topic Recreating Database
Thanks for the quick response

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.