View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Direct acces to projects - ProjeQtOr

Direct acces to projects

More
30 Dec 2011 01:32 #1 by Liolic
Hello!
I discover this ecellent program some days ago.
I installed it and everything is working fine.
I have some technical questions to adapt it for a special using: my personnal project to manage administrative helping for a disabled person.
- Is it possible to deactive the "today" page and come in planning as main page, and how to do that.
- Is it possible to change the order of menus (first one planning)
- Is it possible to change the name of the menus (for ex. milestone to event) - which php page is managing menus?
- In planning page, is it possible to have systematically the Gantt diagram on full project, not only the today date, but the date of the first beginning to the last end of the project, with a monthly or best a year view
- How can I change the main name of the page at the top of the browser (I mean not the bottom message that is in the database). The name is systematically Project'Or RIA. I would like "Aide Handicap"
- And last, sorry for so much questions, I would like to block alerts for Project members, External project leaders and External members. How can I do that?
I wrote a short rewiew about this very good program on my website www.2-u.fr/index.php/La-Rhumato-au-21e-s/gestion-de-projet.html
When I will have a best expirience of working with it, I will write more information.

Thanks for this excellent work and for this site with good ressources and help for an easy beggining.
Olivier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2011 12:21 #2 by babynus

- Is it possible to deactive the "today" page and come in planning as main page, and how to do that.

Just change the line
$firstPage="today.php";
in main.php (line 126) to
$firstPage="planningMain.php";

- Is it possible to change the order of menus (first one planning)

Yes, just change the order in the table "Menu". Pay attention that the idMenu, referencing parent menu, must be coherent with order.

- Is it possible to change the name of the menus (for ex. milestone to event) - which php page is managing menus?

Yes, the simplest is to deal with language file. You'll find how to do in the forum and in the User Manual (search for translation)

- In planning page, is it possible to have systematically the Gantt diagram on full project, not only the today date, but the date of the first beginning to the last end of the project, with a monthly or best a year view

Yes, you can change the start date to set it to the project start date (instead of today) and you can display a monthly view using the corresponding radio button (not yearly)

- How can I change the main name of the page at the top of the browser (I mean not the bottom message that is in the database). The name is systematically Project'Or RIA. I would like "Aide Handicap"

Change the "applicationTitle" reference in the translation file.

- And last, sorry for so much questions, I would like to block alerts for Project members, External project leaders and External members. How can I do that?

Chenge the receivers list (checkboxes) in "Parameters"/"Controls & automations"/"Indicators".

Many thanks for your encouraging comments.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
02 Jan 2012 02:49 - 02 Jan 2012 02:53 #3 by Liolic
Thank you babynus for your quick answer.

I made these changes without any difficulties and everything if fine as desired:

- main.php (line 126) to $firstPage="planningMain.php";
- change the order in the table "Menu"
- the name of the menus with language file
- change the "applicationTitle" reference in the translation file.

Thanks for help

But have questions with two points as I did not understood. Could you explain please with more details:

About Gantt apearance:

you can change the start date to set it to the project start date (instead of today) and you can display a monthly view using the corresponding radio button

Where can I deal with this for a permanent change? I did not found neither in database, nor in php files.

About warning (alerts), you wrote:

Change the receivers list (checkboxes) in "Parameters"/"Controls & automations"/"Indicators".

Sorry, I did as you said, and after, as warning did not desapeared, I tried to delete all indicators, but warnings did not disapeared. First after login there is always an empty warning with a "0" as message and nothing more written. If I log as an admin there are no more warnings, after this first one. But if I log as an other user, warnings (alerts) are presents as previously.
Perhaps I missed something?

Thanks again for your precious help. I wish you a happy new year!

More
02 Jan 2012 20:22 #4 by babynus

Where can I deal with this for a permanent change? I did not found neither in database, nor in php files.

There is no"permanent change" possible. It could be an improvement to add such a functionality.

Sorry, I did as you said, and after, as warning did not desapeared, I tried to delete all indicators, but warnings did not disapeared. First after login there is always an empty warning with a "0" as message and nothing more written. If I log as an admin there are no more warnings, after this first one. But if I log as an other user, warnings (alerts) are presents as previously.
Perhaps I missed something?

Alerts are stored when trigeered, and displayed when user connects.
So when you log as a user who has not read his alerts yet, you just see them.
But changing parameters you make that no new alert is generated.

Babynus

More
02 Jan 2012 23:02 #5 by Liolic
Hello again,

Every changes are working fine. As you wrote:

There is no"permanent change" possible. It could be an improvement to add such a functionality.

If you can do it it will be very usefull. As a project engineer, I usually use OpenWorkbench or Project and this function is very usefull for a "look at a glance" at the openning of the program.

About the warning, I found old messages, and I deleted them. By now there are no more so much alerts. But at each openning of the program as admin or as user, an empty warning is opening each time. It could be a bug of the program. It is not a major problem, but the alert is very big on a laptop and the user must close it each time.

So for my needs, the program is working really fine. I will have to explain to five person how to use it. And it will be a good rating for my adaptation of your work.

Thanks again for your help.
Olivier

More
03 Jan 2012 00:03 #6 by babynus
Hi,
I never produced the issue about "empty warning".
Could you send me a print screen showing it ?

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.