View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Adding new resource to periodic meeting - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Adding new resource to periodic meeting

More
04 Dec 2022 19:08 #1 by MocniMax
Hi.

Few months ago I created an periodic meeting for two time period and I assigned five attendees to it.
Beginning of November I got a new employee as a team member and I assign new resource to this same periodic meeting.

What I can see is that PQ assign new resource to all scheduled meetings, past and future ones no matter which date is defined as newly added resource entry date as resource.
Result is that I see new employee as registered attendee for all meetings that happened before employee was in the company.

Any solution for taht?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2022 14:42 #2 by babynus
You are right, new resource is assigned to all the meetings.
We'll improve this to add it only to next meetings, and only from his start date (if resource has start date)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
06 Dec 2022 21:02 #3 by MocniMax
Good.
Thanks.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.