View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Changing Project Workflow - ProjeQtOr

Changing Project Workflow

More
27 Mar 2023 15:55 - 28 Mar 2023 09:41 #1 by badgamme
Hi,
I'm trying to change Project's workflow.

Old Situation : Projects with type "Fixed Price" and "Default" Workflow.
New Situation :
- A new Project Type "Mes Projets" asigned to a new Workflow "Gestion de Projet"
- New Workflow with new status (and also the old ones in order to change old Status to new ones)
- All status in new Workflow are linked to all other status (in order, during migration, to change Status in all ways)

Updating an existing Project with my new project Type "Gestion de projet"
=> unable to change from status "in progess" to any of my new status
=> unable to save Project because "le workflow ne vous autorise pas à passer cet élément dans cet état". I'm stuck on status "recorded" and no other status exist in combobox.

My question : what are the steps to "move" a project from one type to another, including workflow modifications ?

Thank you "en avance" ;-)
Last edit: 28 Mar 2023 09:41 by badgamme.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2023 11:15 #2 by Arkhanje
Replied by Arkhanje on topic Changing Project Workflow
hello !

no capture? no log? Well, let's try with rights first...
Have you checked which profiles have the right to move from one status to another? Is your new type of project an operational type?
What do you mean by "All status in new Workflow are linked to all other status"? How do you link statuses?

More
28 Mar 2023 14:18 #3 by badgamme
Replied by badgamme on topic Changing Project Workflow
Thank you for your answer and sorry for lack of elements. I Thought I was just missing a step in my work.

I'm working with admin profile. All "Authorisation to change from one status to another" have the Administrator right checked.
Is your new type of project an operational type? I don't know what is "operational type"
What do you mean by "All status in new Workflow are linked to all other status"? => All new status created (inserted in a copy "Simple" Workflow) have hability to change from prior old status or next old status. For example, when i create 'Integration" between "in progress" and "done", the new status is able to change to "in progress" or "done". 
I'll try to make some screenshots to illustrate this in a few hours.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.