View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - New Resource creation from API and auto-assignation to administrative tasks - ProjeQtOr

New Resource creation from API and auto-assignation to administrative tasks

More
26 Oct 2023 09:00 #1 by milien56
Hello,
I 'm using the API to interact with Projeqtor from an ERP.

My need:
1/ Create a new resource/user from API ==> OK
2/ Be able to add imputation on administrative Project tasks for this resource. To do so, API needs the "idAssignement" for this task/resource
I then ask API to get this idAssignment but it seems it's not done automatically after resource creation.
I discovered that this assignement is done when accessing the imputations table from GUI for this resource.
I also guess there is a batch running (nightly) to make this assignation (to be confirmed)

My question: Is there a way to force the assignation of a new ressource to administrative tasks from API just after resource creation?

Thanks.
Br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2023 09:54 #2 by babynus
Assignment is a relation between a plannable item (activity, meeting) and a resource.
So you need to have a project...
... that contains an activity ...
... and assign the resource to the activity.
Then you get an assignment with an id.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
26 Oct 2023 11:41 - 26 Oct 2023 12:00 #3 by milien56
Thank you, yes I get this for classical project.
But project with type "Administrative" is specific in the way i do not have to assign a ressource to each activity for this kind of project as this is done automatically by projeqtor.
The fact is i want it to be done (automatically) straight after ressource creation from API, which doen't seem to be the case.
One solution would be to make the assignement manually from API, for each activities of Administrative project but this sounds heavy.
Br
Last edit: 26 Oct 2023 12:00 by milien56.

More
26 Oct 2023 17:55 #4 by babynus

But project with type "Administrative" is specific in the way i do not have to assign a ressource to each activity for this kind of project as this is done automatically by projeqtor.

You don't have to do this if you enter work through the Timesheet screen, as this feature will automatically create the needed assignment.
But if you wish to add work through the API, you have to manually generate the assignment.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
26 Oct 2023 18:25 #5 by milien56

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.