View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Some colomns in readonly mode in "real time allocation" - ProjeQtOr

Some colomns in readonly mode in "real time allocation"

More
08 Feb 2013 16:36 - 08 Feb 2013 16:36 #1 by eB0Z
Hi Babynus,
I would switch the writing mode of some colomns only in real time allocation page.
Sometimes, the week is half on a month and half on an other one. But the work done is for a month.(Depends the week)

When I submit the work, I would switch to readonly mode just days of the current month.

For example, I only would the red square fields in readonly mode and I would get the possibility to write in the other colomn when it is a different month.

I am working in ImputationLine.php l.700.
Thank you.
Regards.
Attachments:
Last edit: 08 Feb 2013 16:36 by eB0Z.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Feb 2013 16:40 #2 by babynus
Well,
You should play with WorkPeriod.
It as actualy used as week, but all is planned to be abled to manage it as month.
But it will not be ver easy to implement.
Not only InputationLine.php is involved. Also WorkPeriod.php, saveImputation.php, and possibly other (would need further analysis).

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: eB0Z

More
09 Feb 2013 16:45 #3 by eB0Z
Ok thank you.
I am going to try to manage it. I will check all these files and them see their behaviors.
I will let you know if I need more information. I will analyse more the code implementation for this functionality.
Thanks.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.